Finding Out The Truth

Y/N went to Jakes for the 5th time this week and hung out with him. She really liked him but was still worried that Chance might like her too. She thought both were hot and had a good sense of humor. "Cannonball!!!" Chance and Jake said cute together jumping in the pool. You jump in after them. Jake tickles you in the water making you laugh. Chance play wrestles with you. Everything was perfect! Elly and Y/N sat down and tanned after gossiping. "Elly what do I do?" she asked sighing. "About what?" She asked. " I think both Jake and Chance like me" "Whoah really? Well which one do you like?" "I don't know that's the problem!!!" Y/N laughed hard. "Just go with your heart who does it tell you to be with? If it says Jake go with Jake if it says Chance go with Chance." "Ok thanks Elly!" She said getting up. It was about time to leave. You got your stuff all ready to go. All of a sudden Jake asked you to sleep over. You said ok and went set up. You and Elly slept in one room together. You tossed and turned. Then you woke up to get a midnight snack. Jake was already downstairs. "Having a rough sleep?" He asked. "Yeah I just came to get a snack"she answered. He gave you a Twix bar. "Thanks" you tell him. "Y/N can we talk?" He asked. " Yeah sure what's up?" " I think I.... like you" he said in a low voice. "Jake... I do to.. it's just ... I just think Chance likes me too. I don't know if I'm ready for a boyfriend yet!" She said. "Then maybe this will change your mind." He said. Then he leaned in and kissed you!