"Well, we're the only two in here. I don't know about you, but I think that means we can do anything we want," Harry smirks lightly cupping the blonds face.

"And why would we do that?" Draco says, wanting to know if Harry is just playing with him. He won't be made a fool of.

"I think we both know the only reason we fight is for the attention," Harry says leaning closer to Draco's face. His breath ghosting over the blonds lips and making his brain short circuit.

"Oh yeah? What kind of attention do you want from me?" Draco says leaning up further, their lips mere centimeters from each other. Harry looks straight into the grey eyes whispering a quiet "this," before roughly kissing the blond.

Draco groans lightly, feeling Harry's tongue dart over his lips. Draco roughly grabs Harry's hair tilting his head to better access his mouth. He's pretty sure if Harry was joking he would have gotten up and laughed at him by now. The way Harry moved his tongue should be considered sinful. His tongue darting in and out, making Draco lose his breath even more.
Harry crawls closer to Draco, sitting directly on his lap leaning down to kiss him roughly. Draco bites Harry's lip, feeling his arousal on his hip. Harry groans slightly, the rough way Draco is taking control of him is making his brain go wonky. He couldn't help but feel jealous at dinner, Ron and him were convinced that Draco was making eyes at Hermione. But, she apparently seemed to know better than they did, per usual, and said that there was no way Draco would be looking at her that way. The pointed look Hermione gave him makes sense now. Maybe he should try and read deeper into the looks she gives him sometimes.

Draco pulls away slightly, trying to catch his breath. Though, it doesn't seem to work because the way the black haired boy is looking at him all but takes any air out of his lungs once again.

"What do you want from me, Potter?" Draco asks, his voice laced with lust and the heat of his stare makes Harry all but melt. The almost feral grin that Draco receives in response peaks his interest highly. Harry is playing a dangerous game, Draco is not one to let someone so close without getting something out of it.

"I want you any way you'll have me," Harry says quietly, his face mere inches from Draco's. Draco chuckles darkly and his eye's lock onto Harry's.

"Any way?" Draco says sitting up holding Harry's hips tightly. Harry tries not to jump, the grip is tight and unrelenting.

"Yes," Harry whispers his eyes locked onto the smoldering grey ones.

"Perfect," Draco roughly shoves Harry onto his back, the small bed being the perfect size for Draco to hover over the smaller boy. Draco gently traces the long expanse of neck that Harry is showing, Harry's eyes never leaving the pale face.

"I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, I'm not one to play nice," Draco whispers his hand finding its way over Harry's throat, not squeezing just resting there for now. Harry lifts his chin up slightly, almost teasing him. Draco tightens his hand over Harry's throat before lowering himself down so their noses are brushing once again. Draco's hand trails over the boys body, feeling the way his body reacts to his movements. Like he is about to burst, his hand never moving from his throat. He's not applying enough pressure to cut off airflow, but just enough pressure to let him know who's in charge here.

"I'm going to destroy you," Draco whispers before crushing their lips together in a bruising kiss. Harry reacts eagerly, letting Draco completely dominate his mouth. The taste of his toothpaste and the soft, but demanding push of his tongue make him whimper slightly. Draco smirks into the kiss, applying a little more pressure on his throat, he feels the rough swallow that Harry tries to stop. Draco bites at the swollen lips, loving the lovely red color that is blooming on his abused lips. Harry lifts his hand to grab the back of Draco's shirt to pull him closer but Draco seems to have other ideas. He pulls away from the kiss and straddles his hips. Reaching behind him, Draco pulls his wand out from under his pillow. Quickly throwing up a silencing charm and locking the door he turns his attention back to the boy. His wand still in his hands he bites his lip slightly, thinking of what he could do. Harry watches his eyes darken and runs a hand through his even messier hair. Before he has time to comprehend what is happening his hands are bound together. He simply looks at the smirking blond and blows a strand of hair from his face. Draco sets his wand back down and trails his hands over Harry's chest and waist. Harry slightly shudders at the slight tickle of the hands delicately mapping out his body.