At School

Oooooh!!!!  Here comes school again. I have a lot of friends at school and honestly am a cool kid. My two best friends are Cole and Belle. I have my desk in the middle, Cole on the left and Belle on my right. During class we have this habit of sending cheats, we doh wanna be embarrassed while caught talking in class. A cheat came from far behind me and on it read "Mel". Oh I was surprised coz my ego doesn't allow me to talk to anyone during class time apart from Cole and Belle. I opened it while Belle looked at me with those curious eyes, you know she is a kind that wants to know everything. Mmmmph....... Hi Mel, gal you better not change that posture coz the sight of your booty in 3D is turning me on; Andreas. Honestly my posture was a seductive one but I didn't ask for his opinion. Really??!!! I shouted forgetting I was in class and everyone gave me this WTF look. I excused myself and moved outta class before the teacher could start questioning me. I rushed to the washrooms and washed my face just to relax, in the mirror I saw Shasha(I call her Sash). Hi Mel what made shout in class like you were some bitch. (Sash was my friend too but not so close but she is the bitchiest bitch I've ever seen on earth) Now Sash look who is talking bout being a bitch?? I triggered her. What-ever just come we bounce back to class. Sash is also fat(fat!! Is that so rude?)  K she is a big ass, big boobs and huge curves though she got a nice shape with a small waist. She is the kind of fat that is attractive.

After Class
I am a sports lady and I do almost all sports. I so love balls. Oh!! Wait! Did I just say "BALLS" Anyway who cares I love both types of balls.  I mean the natural and artificial. I headed to the girls locker room. Can you even guess the sport I do!!! Huh!!! Is it even a sport? Well.....I am a cheerleader though it doesnt include any "balling". I also play volley ball btw I've played it since 6th grade cuz I couldn't literally  find anything I could engage in. Me and Cole are both sports diehards....Cole plays tennis, he's a dangerous player I love watching him. That has pretty much earned him some fame in school. On the other hand Belle is more of a talentless girl, I don't think she has any other talent apart from yapping.

Mell you taking so long in there, we need to start practicing right away.....I had a voice calling out. I realise it was Ivy one of my teammates. Comin!!! I shouted back then I followed her to the gym.

I caught someones gaze as I was walking. It's this guy aaaamm!!! aaaam!(tryna remember his name) Tee.... yes!! His name is Tee. We not friends not that we've even talked to each other b4 buh he's always giving me this "hey! I really wanna talk to you" eye. He's on the basketball team so that has made us cross paths more oftenly anyway I don't really give a fuck about him cuh am a cool kid so everyone has to stare. Or maybe I give a fuck cuh damn!!!! Hes body is so hot. So hot to fry an egg.

One later hour
It has been a long day and am so fuckin tired but since my mom is outta town I have to take the school bus. This sucks a lot most especially for someone with an image like mine. I tried to ignore people's stares and whispers as I grabbed my phone to tap some music.

Still feeling the rhythm on my phone I felt someone interrupt my peace. I rolled my eyes and looked up only to see Andreas standing by my seat. What the fuck do you want? Is all I managed to say to him but he ignored my attitude and took a seat next to me. Wassap beautiful whats with the attitude.  I rolled my eyes again to that. Btw Andreas about the cheat you sent me in class....you very much seem like a dick head.  No beautiful actually before you start judging me how about you revise your sitting posture. It was really sexy, it turned me on I felt like taking you right there he smirked. I rolled my eyes again!  Hey!! Is that all you gonna do js roll your eyes at me!! He moved a bit closer to me and he continued.   Well if you think am lying try and ask him.  He directed my hand to his pants and Jeeezzz!!!!! Andreas are you insane!!! I tried a lot not to blush. I looked at him with this "seriously" look and all he could do was laugh at me. Buh if am to admit smthg....he's really got some big shit down there.

*****

I got a lot of assignments to do and I really feel like I can't go on.....am really sleepy right now. Being that am home alone I find myself getting bored quickly. I think I need some refreshment before I start writing wrong answers only. The familiar sound of my phone buzzed again.
It read unkown. Okay! Am getng a lot of unknowns texting me and am starting to hate it.

Unkown:
         Hey gal its Sham

What in the world did Sham want now!!! I am so done with him..I thought he knew that. Okay Sham is this guy I dated for so long buh then he slept with some bitch on my birthday party. Though I think I still love him and I hate my obsession to him.

Me:
Sham wat do you want
this time?? Dont youhave
other gals to fuck!!!

Unknown:
            Mel I have said sorry a  thousand times and hun it wasn't my intention it was a fuckin dare and I was drunk

Me:
     Talk about dare?!!
Or leme say you would
kill me if the dare said so

Unknown:
           Mel I really love you and you would have noticed if you watched me ever since we broke up. Andreas js wanna fuck you!

Me:
Sham you not my mom!! You don't give me advice about relationships.  Btw I've wasted enough time on you if you don't mind I have a lot of assignments to do

Unkown:
          Mel I miss you.

With that, I threw my phone on the bed and resumed with my assignments.  I couldn't really get my mind off Sham, jus the thought of him makes me wet. He's also the guy that popped my cherry maybe thats why.

***************

Hey guys again. I hope you liked that one. I had really lost truck and given up on this book buh you can't imagine how happy I've been every time I get a notification that someone added this to their reading list.

So I decided to give it a try again. As long as smone is interested am continuing with this.

Thanks a lot please like comment and vote

Love Hourace