Jane: Hello, Danny. Also, it's you, not "u".

Danny: o jane ur always a chip on meh shoulder

Jane: Oh** You're** My** I don't see how hard it is to spell. God you're a pain in my butt.

Danny: Oh babe I could spell but i luv to annoy u

Jane: Stop please, I am already not having a good day.

Danny: ay not to break u from your moping around but I gotten a skype @ last

Jane: Oh.... Er... Maybe one day we can....Er...

Danny: Yea but I have sumthing 2 tell u

Jane: You can tell me anything.

Danny: well im not who i say i am

Jane: Oh?

Danny: i am like er... in the wrong mind

Jane was puzzled by Danny's choice of words. 'in the wrong mind?' She let her fingers ask the question.

Jane: What do you mean?

Danny: I dont want to mess of this friendship....

Jane chuckles at her phone finding what Danny said comical for the fact that Jane was so deeply in love with him. However it did make her wonder how Danny could possibly mess up their friendship.

Jane: How could you do that?

Danny: well i am well

Danny: i am not who u think i am i mean not 100%

Danny: jane i am trapped in a female body...

Normally she felt sorrow pull at her chest whenever Danny went offline, but this time was different. She felt as if he was making a mockery of her. It had felt like the world around her was crumbling into nothing more than ash. Although Danny made her feel this way she soon forgave him. He couldn't help that he was that way. Jane had felt mad at herself for thinking that Danny was mocking her.

Jane rolled off her bed and locked eyes with the man that lived in her mirror. She touched her lips and mouthed words she had never really heard. "You're a beautiful girl." A sad smile crossed her face while the man in the mirror followed her movements. She let her arm drop as a feeling of anger filled her. She slammed her fist into the mirror, breaking it.

She looked at the cracks in the mirror while trying to escape the voices. She punched the mirror again, now sending the glass flying onto the floor. The voices never slowed to giving the poor girl no relief. She grabbed the biggest shard she could find. Very slowly her relief came but only when her unmarked skin had cried it's warm red droplets and her pants had been torn open. A shaky sigh escaped her lips. Quickly she removed her pants and patched them up with a small sewing kit she had near by. Once her pants had been removed she looked over the newest marking on her leg.