"Well answer the phone dumb ass."

I nodded and picked up the phone.

Hello?

Where you at?

At Dalvin's house what's wrong?

Come home.

You okay?

Yup.. I'm great. Be home soon please.

Alright, I'm on my way now.

She hung up and I just stared at the phone. Then I looked up at Dalvin who looked nervous. "What'd she say?"

I cleared my throat. "She just said come home."

"You think that girl called her."

I got my stuff together. "I don't know what to think man. I gotta go."

I drove home scared out of my mind to what was going on. I hope Avery didn't lie or tell her. I want to tell Arrington myself. I pulled into the driveway and saw another car there. When I walked in the house Ari was standing in the foyer with a black silk robe on with her arms crossed.

"Hey baby." I said kissing her cheek. "You looking sexy."

She nodded. "Thank you."

"I gotta talk to you. Wait where are the kids?"

"With my mom and dad. You had a guest today."

"A guest?"

"Yes, this girl came saying you guys had sex and you've been messing with her for the past three months. Now I find that hard to believe, but before I kick her ass I wanted to talk to you about it. She says she's your assistant. Her name is Avery, is this true?"

"Her being my assistant yes."

"Did you fuck her?" She asked walking around me in a circle.

"No, she kissed me today though. I pushed her off. It was nothing more than that. I didn't even expect it."

She stopped in front of me and nodded. "Avery?" She called and then Avery came out.

She was shocked to see me there, but quickly fixed her face. "DeVante."

Arrington walked away for a minute then returned with her hands behind her back. I sighed knowing what was about to happen.

"You know Avery.. It's a couple things in this world that I don't like. I don't like avocados, squash, or Brussels sprouts. I don't like liars and I especially don't like liars who try to play me when it comes to my man. Cause see I don't play games about my Jesus, my man, my kids, or my food. So I'm going to ask you one more time, because I know that man right there. All the shit he been through, he ain't trying to go back to the dog house with me. So.." She cocked the gun and put it against her head. "Since motherfuckers think lies are okay, you better tell me the truth before I have your brains splattered on this floor. Did you and Donald have sexual relations?"

Avery was shaking. She looked over at me and I shrugged. I told her ass my wife is crazy, she ain't wanna listen. I gave her a warning that what she did could lead to death, did she listen? No. Nobody ever listens to me. They think cause I got the ponytail that I ain't got no sense. BUT this proves that I can still pull a bitch with this ponytail. I mean I don't see Arrington's ass going anywhere.

"The truth is, I kissed him. I am in love with your husband. You don't deserve him." She said boldly.

Now ho why you do that for? I'm not witnessing no murders. Arrington gun butted her. "Bitch don't get yourself killed. Your little ass is like 12, what you want with a grown ass man with 6 kids? If you knew the shit this man put me through you'd think twice about wanting to steal him from me. You think I worked my ass off to make him into the man I want him to be for some young ho to come fuck it up? Get yo ass out my house. By the way you're fired bitch, your check will be mailed to you. If I catch you round my man again, I ain't gonna gun butt you.. I'm gonna shoot your damn leg off."

Avery ran out the house quickly and got in her car. Arrington looked at me and walked away. I followed her to the room as she put her gun away.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"You not picking your assistants no more. You're going to get a gay male assistant or a dyke. You think it's a fucking game? The nerve of that little ho. Trying to lie on you. I was like bitch how the fuck y'all been fucking for three months and the nigga barely leave the house. WHEN BITCH? My man is a loner."

"She was quite upset when I pushed her off."

"The bitch is like four years old. She's built like a fucking 10 year old boy. Need to do some squats and get that ass fat before she come for my man." She said paving the room.

"Well she's out of the way now."

"She fucked up my whole mood. I was bout to have sex with you all over the house till she popped up at my door."

I looked up quickly. "That can still happen. Don't let her ruin the fun baby." I said taking of my shirt.

"No Donald, I just want yo sleep now. Bitch made my head hurt."

"I'll put just the tip in."

She laughed climbing over me to get in bed. "If you're that horny just do it while I sleep."

"I need your ass wide awake when I give you this dick." I said climbing under the sheets to put my face in her pussy. She let out light moans as I licked and bit her core.

"Mmm.. You know my mom told me she wants one more grand baby." She said. I kissed up her body removing my briefs. I kissed on her neck as I put my tip at her entrance. "Baby are you even listening to – ooh shit." She moaned as I gave her deep strokes.

"Yeah, sleep my ass. You know you love it." I said kissing her neck as her nails ran up and down my back.

These hoes be trying to get you. Almost got her ass killed.
------
Excuse any errors