Chapter 14- Tobias POV

After going through the compound for a long time we make it to my old apartment. I go to door to see if it's locked and to my surprise it isn't. I slowly open the door and peek in. It looks the same as when I left, the writing on the wall the bed comforter, the dresser, the bathroom. I look back at Tris who just stares at me, and I go inside. Tris follows me inside and closes the door behind her, locking it.

"You can never be too careful," she explains. I look sideways at her for a second but then shrug.

"More privacy for us then," I say, wiggling my eyebrows. She laughs and lightly hits my arm. I grab onto her hand and pull her to me, her body on mine. She looks up at me and I look down at her and we both smile. I put my arms around her waist and she puts hers around my neck. I lean down and try to kiss her but she moves her head down and I get her hair.

"Ah gross," I exclaim as I spit her hair out of my mouth.

"Don't get spit in my hair!"

"Don't put your hair in my mouth then!"

"Oh...like this!" She takes her hair and waves it in my face. I start to run away from her but she chases after me and jumps onto the bed. From the bed she lurches at me and lands on my back, grabbing onto the closest thing she can, which ends up being my face.

"TRIS I CAN'T SEE" I shout and spin around like a crazy person. I reach my arm up trying to grab her and push her off but I end up hitting the top of her head.

"Ouch! Tobias that hurt!"

I get scared for a moment, thinking I actually hurt her, but I hear her laugh and I let out a sigh of relief. She moves her hands from my eyes and I can finally see where I am. The bed is to my right, so I decide to fall sideways onto it. She screeches as we fall. We both laugh hysterically on the bed until she crawls on top of me and puts her lips on mine. Immediately all that just happened is gone and all I can think about it her lips on mine and her hand in my hair. Without even thinking about it I rest my hands on her hips, moving them around her lower back. The kiss deepens and gets more passionate, both of us putting more pressure into the kiss.

My lips still on hers, I sit up. I then put her on her back on the bed and I hover over her. She pulls back for a second and tugs at my shirt smiling. In one swift motion I take my shirt off and throw it across the room.

"I've always loved watching you do that," Tris says blushing. I smile, taking her hands and putting then around my body onto my back. For a second she moves her hands around my midsection. My back, my chest, my stomach. Her face is very focused, like she's trying to solve a puzzle on my body. After letting her focus on my body for a little, I can't help it anymore and I kiss her hard. Immediately she forgets about my body and focuses on the kiss, letting her hands roam aimlessly. I slowly start to move one hand to the hem of her shirt and lift it up a little. At first she pauses, contemplating the situation, but then she pulls away and takes her shirt off. I keep my eyes focused on her face, not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

She throws her shirt by mine and smiles at me. She looks down and then grabs my hands, putting them on her stomach. I can feel her muscles and how strong she is. I love it, and she's all mine. I slowly move my hands to her sides and up to her shoulders. She puts her hand on mine and starts to move it toward her bra strap.

"Do..do you want..." I gulp and hesitate.

"Yes, Tobias," she replies with confidence.

I take off her bra and from there the night is ours. We spend the night with no distractions, no other thoughts, except each other. We can focus on us, on our relationship, and in that moment it felt like it would never end. I'm hers and she's mine, nothing will ever come between that. We stay there overnight, in my old apartment, in dauntless, the place we met and fell in love and if it's even possible, I fall deeper in love with Tris Prior. 

---------------------------------------------

kind of a short chapter but I left a cliffhanger in here. I don't know of I'm gonna elaborate on this scene (more mature content) or if I should leave it at this. Do you guys have a preference? Please let me know so I know what to write next.