Chapter 10

Jay's pov:

It's been 5 hours since I've heard from Louis. This isn't like him to not call me. I've been sitting in his room crying because I don't know where he is. I hope he's alright.

Louis' pov:

I couldn't move or feel my body. I opened my eyes and looked up at Harry. His face was all bloody and bruised. I tried to sit up but I felt chains holding me down. I to reach in my pocket and I didn't feel it. As I pulled my hand out of my pocket the lights turned on. 

"Are you looking for this?" Harry's dad growled at me. He threw my phone against the wall and it shattered. He grabbed my hair and snarled "I know your with my son. Your a stupid fag just like him!" He slammed my head off the ground. I screamed out in pain as he did it again. I felt the blood trickling down the back of my head. "Stop It!" I heard Harry scream before I bassed out.

What seemed to be hours later I woke up to Harry's dad kneeling over me with a knife in his hand. I felt the tears stream down my cheeks. I felt the blade run down my side and I screamed. I could hear Harry crying as the blade went into my side. I couldn't feel my body and my eyes went black.

Harry's pov:

I watched my dad stab Louis repeatedly. I'm helpless cos I couldn't stop it. Each time he screamed my heart broke a little more. I knew I needed to do something but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything but cry. My dad left the room but he left the light on. I noticed Louis had his ear pierced. I knew how we could get out of here.

"Louis, baby. Look at me." I whispered. His eyes slowly opened and looked up at me. "Baby, I need you to move as close as you possibly can to me." I watched him move closer to me. I streched as far as I could to him and took the ear ring out of his ear and started picking the lock that held me down. 

I heard the lock click open. I pick the lock on my legs and started picking the locks on Louis. The locks on Louis clicked open. I lightly kissed him and whispered "Lou, I need you to get up." He tried to sit up but he couldn't. His side and head was bleeding really bad so I took my shirt off and wrapped it around his head. I found a blanket and put it to his side and put pressure on it and he cried out in pain. I made him hold it to his side.

I found a piece of metal laying on thenground so I picked it up. My dad is gonna learn a lesson or two.