Chapter 3

Louis' pov:

I woke up on the floor the next morning in extreme pain. I picked myself up off the floor and walked into the bathroom. I took my shirt off and looked at mysef in the mirror and started crying. I had bruises covering my entire torso. I rarely cry but seeing this scared the shit out of me. I opened up the cabinet and pulled out a razor blade. I sat down on the floor in front of the bathtub and brought the razor to my side. I closed my eyes as I felt blood trickle down my side. I quickly threw the blade away and started th water for a shower. I finished undressing and got into the shower. I sood under the hot water and hissed in pain as the water hit the freshly made cuts on my side. I get out of the shower and wrap my towel around my waist as I walk inot my room. Summer vacation just started Friday so I don't have much to do. I get dressed and walk down to the kitcken where I gas greeted to the smell of pancakes. As I enter the kitchen I see a mop of curls with a flower crown placed upon them. I smiled cos I knew that it was Harry. I walk over to him and tap his shoulder. He jumoed and looked around. I just bust out laughing and say "Did I scare you, Haz?" He smiled at me and said "Yes Louis, you did and what's a Haz?" I was laughing even harder. I said "You are a Haz. It's a nickname silly." His face turned bright red from embarrassment. I walked over to my mum, who was laugning her ass off, and hugged her. She smiled at me and said "Good morning Boobear." I heard Laughter fill the kitchen and I look at Harry who is on the floor lauging. When his laughing fit was over we ate the pancakes my mum made. My mum walked over to me and kissed my head and said "Your dad is at work, so Anne and I are going to have a girl's day. There's money on the counter if you and Harry wanna order something. I love you, Boo."  I smiled and said "Ok mum. I love you too." After my mum left Harry and I went up to my room. I smiled at him and said "Please don't mind the mess." Harry just giggled and said "Nah, I don't mind." I watched him walk over to my bed and sit down. I sat down beside him and winced. He gave me a strange look and said "Lou, what's wrong?" I gave him a fake smile and said "I fell getting out of the shower." He just smiled.I couldn't let Harry know that my father abuses me. I heard the door downstairs slam shut and I knew my dad was home. I looked at Harry and said "Harry, I need you to go and sit in my closet and don't come out no matter what you hear." He gave me a startled look as he walked to my closet. Just then my door swung open and my dad entered. "Where the fuck is your mother?" he snarled at me. I looked at him and said "S-she's out with the Anne, our neighbor." He slapped me and I whimpered. He punched me and yelled "Your such a pussy, you worthless fag!" I felt the tears prickling at my eyes threatening to spill out. I felt his foot kicking me repeatedly as darkness took over me.

Harry's pov:

I heard someone yelling at Louis so I cracked the closet just a little so I could see what was going on. I peaked out and quietly gasped at the sight before my eyes. A man, who I assume is Louis' dad, was punching and kicking Louis. I started to silently cry as I watched the scene before me. The man walked out and slammed the door and then I heard the front door slam. I ran out of the closet to Louis' side. I was crying my eyes out as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I dialed my mum number and told her everything that I just saw. I hung my phone up and took Louis' smaller hands in my bigger one. I sat there stroking his cheek and said "Everything is gonna be ok, Lou." I heard the front door open and footsteps running up the stairs. The bedroom door flew open and Jay came running in. She dropped to her knees right beside me and was crying. I really like him but he doesn't know I'm gay. He's so kind to me. I heard sirens outside and two paramedics came running into the bedroom. As the put Lou on the stretcher I took my flower crown off and placed it on his head.

Jay's pov:

I sat in the hospital waiting room with Harry and Anne by my side. Anne held my hand while I cried for hours. The doctor came out of the room Louis was in and said "Mrs. Tomlinson may I speak with you?" I stood up and walked over to him. He gave me a small smile and said "ma'am, your son has 4 broken ribs. You may see him if you'd like." I quickly walked to room 106, which is Louis' room, and walked in. I sat down in the hard plastic hair and took his hand. His eyes fluttered open and he gave me a weak smile. I hugged him as he said "Where's Harry?" I smiled at him and said "outside. I'll go get him."

Louis' pov:

As Harry entered the room I noticed he didn't have is flower crown on. I smiled at him and said "Haz, where's your flower crown?" He just smiled and said "it's on your head." I felt my heart flutter. I knew at that moment I was falling for this flower child named Harry Styles.

-------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! I can't believe I've got 71 reads already and this is only the 3rd chapter! I'm so happy to know you guys like this story. Please vote, comment, and read! love you guys!
Kat xx

Flowers And Piercings - Larry Stylinson (punk Louis and flower Harry AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें