Chapter 5

Louis' pov:

I woke up to loud cries and I couldn't figure out where they were coming from. I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom and the cries got louder. I opened the door to find Harry curled up in a ball passed out and tears running down his cheeks. I sat down on the floor beside him and pull him onto my lap and hold him. I hold him as I hear foot steps coming up the stairs. My mum walked in my room and yelled "Boo, where are you?!" I yelled back "In my bathroom!" Just as I said that Harry came to and looked up at me. I pressed a light kiss to his temple and said "Love, what happened?" He just started crying. My mum walked in and looked at me and Harry. "Louis, what's going on?" she said with a concerned look. I looked up at her and said "I don't know. I'm trying to figure it out. Can you please go away?" She smiled faintely and said "Yes, Boobear." And she walked out. I lifted Harry up and carried him to my bed, which isn't easy with broken ribs. I sat him down and sat down behind him and pulled him onto my lap and held him. He sat on my lap crying uncontrolably. I held him tight and whispered sweet nothings into his ear. His cries died down to sniffles to soft snores. I heard screaming coming from downstairs. I easily laid Harry on my bed and quickly walked out my door and started down the stairs. When I got to the bottom step I stood there quitely and listened. "Jay, What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I hear my dad scream at my mum. She yelled back "You had no right to beat him like that! He's your son!" I heard a loud crack and I knew he hit her. I ran back up to my room and went into the bathroom. I shut the door and started crying. I walked over and picked up a razor and brought it to my wrist. When I was finished I threw it away and ran cold water over my wrist. Why does my dad have to be this way? My mum has done nothing but treat him good. The reason why I dye my hair, have piercings, and tattoos is cos of the way I've been treated by him. Each tattoo has a story. I sat down on the side of the tub and cried. My wrist was still bleeding from cutting so the blood kept pouring out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my wrist to stop the bleeding. It finally stopped so I walked downstairs to help mum with dinner. She was sitting at the kitchen table crying when I walked in, so I walked over to her and hugged her. She sniffled and hugged back. I smiled faintly and said "Lets go out to eat, yeah?" She smiled at me and said "Sure. I'll run over and get Anne. You go up and get Harry." I walked back up to my room and lightly shook Harry and he slowly opened his eyes. "Yeah, Lou?" He said in his deep raspy voice. I smiled at him and said "Well mum is taking us and  your mum out to dinner." He smiled and said "Ok. Fuck. Lou do you have some clothes I can barrow?" I smiled and said "Yeah just go int he bathroom and get changed." He took the clothes I handed him and waked into the bathroom. I stripped out of the clothes I was in and walked over to my closet and grabbed a black T-shirt and a pair of white skinny jeans. I felt a pair of eyes burning my back side. But the place I felt the eyes burning the most was on my bum. I felt a blush rise in my cheeks as I heard Harry's voice say "Wow Louis. You have a perfect ass." I turned around and saw him standing there with a smirk on his face as I pulled my pants on. I pulled my shirt on and walked into the bathroom with Harry following right behind me. I walked over to my cabinet and pulled out a box. I opened it and looked at the different compartments in it. Harry walked up behind me and said "Wow." I smiled at him and said "Wanna pick out my tounge, lip, and eyebrow ring?" I saw a grin break out on his face and he took the box and started looking through all of the piercing rings I had. I saw him sit a neon orange tounge ring on the counter along with a bright green lip ring and a purple eyebrow ring. I pulled out a few alchol swabs and walked over to Harry. I took my tounge ring out and cleaned the neon orange one and put it in. I did the same with the lip and eyebrow rings. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and I just smiled like an idiot. I heard my mum yell for Harry and I so we went and got in the car.

Harry's pov:

We got into the car and Louis grabbed my hand. I looked down at our intertwined hands and smiled at the size difference. Louis' hands are just so small and I have these huge hands, but his hand fits perfectly in mine. I brought our hands up to my lips and kissed his hand. I looked up at him and saw a blush spread across his cheeks. Jay turned the radio on and "It Is What It Is" by Lifehouse came on. I heard Louis start singing. I felt tears well up in my eyes and I listened to him sing. His voice is just so angelic. I felt the tears slip down my cheeks. I felt his small warm hand wipe the tears away. I whispered in his ear "Lou, can we go get matching tattoos before we eat?" Jay and mum heard what I asked and a few minutes Jay pulled into the tattoo parlor parking lot. Louis grabbed my hand and led me inside. We discussed what we wanted. Zayn and Niall took Lou and I rto the back room and and made us sit side by side. I took my shirt off and explained that I wanted a butterfly on my abdomen. I smiled over at Louis who also had his shirt off. He is getting "It Is What It Is" up at the top of his chest. Niall started on Lou's tattoo while Zayn worked on mine. Louis reached over and took my hand in is and I closed my eyes. About and hour later our tattoos were done and we walked back out to the car and got in. Mum smiled at me and at Lou. I started humming to the song that was playing and tapping out the beat on my leg. I felt Louis reach over and fix my flower crown. I blushed as Anne pulled into the restarunt and parked. Louis got out and opened the door for me. He helped me out and took my hand in his as we walked hand and hand into the restarunt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: SO I'm so happy to have this many reads! thanks so much! I love you guys!

Kat xx