Flowers And Piercings - Larry Stylinson (punk Louis and flower Harry AU)

Louis' pov:

The name's Louis. Louis Tomlinson. I'm 18 and my life is complete hell. My mum works 2 different jobs and my dad is a drunk. He abuses her and me. It is currently Saturday morning and I have absloutely nothing to do. I walk into my bathroom and open a box of blue hair dye. I put the dye in my hair and rub it in really good. I waited about 30 minutes and got in the shower to rinse my hair. I dry my hair and brush it. Blue really suits me. I pull out my eyeliner and put it on. I decided to change my tongue and lip ring. i let mu stud in my eyebrow. I walk into my room and pull on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black T-shirt and my blue vans. I walk downstairs and my mum is in the kitchen. "Morning, Boobear." she said. I smiled. She smiled and said "we have new neighbors and I told them me and you would help them unpack." I groaned and said "seriously mum?" She glared at me and said "yes, Louis. Now lets go." We walk across the street and my mum knocks on the door. A lady in her late 30's answered the door and said "hi Jay! thank you so much for helping." My mum said "Hello Anne. it's no problem. This is my son, Louis."  I shook Anne's hand and smiled. Just then the most beautiful boy I've ever seen was standing by Anne. He has chocolate brown curls, bright green eyes, and a dimpled smile. sitting upon his messy curls was a flower crown. I thought it was a little odd but it suits him. Anne smiled and said "Louis this is my son, Harry." I smiled and said "Hi Harry." I swear I just saw that boy blush. Anne smiled and said "Harry, how about you and Louis go to your room and unpack."  Harry nodded and walked back into the house and I followed him. I was nervous about being around this boy. I ran my hand through my freshly dyed blue hair while walking up the the stairs. Harry walked into a room that was completely bare. I stood outside of his room and he said "Yanno, you can come in. I don't bite." I slowly walked into his room and stood beside him. He cocked his eyebrow and said "Why is your hair blue?" Ilooked at him and said "cos I wanted it blue. Why do you have a flower crown on?" He giggled and said "cos i love flowers. My mum calls me a flower child. I've loved flowers since I was a small boy." I couldn't help and smile at this flower child. He was staring at a bruise on my arm. He gave me a sad smile and said "What happened to your arm?" I smiled at the beautiful boy and said "I fell. I'm so clumsy." He just smiled and started opening the boxes that filled his room. I took the box cutter that was sitting on his desk and opened up a box. It was filled with books. Nothing but books. I took a book up and flipped through the pages. The cover had nothing on it. It has tons of drawing in it. Harry walked over and took it from me. I gave him an appoligetic look for invading his personal property. He just smiled. He began taking books out of the box and putting them in a bookcase. He was very tall and could reach the top shelf easily. When he streached to put a book on the shelf, his shirt came up revealing a tattoo that said "Might as well..." on his hip. I just stared at it. I never thought this innocent flower child would have a tattoo, unlike me who had an ass ton of them. It was beautiful. I lift my gaze from the tattoo and noticed he was staring at me. He smiled and said "What are you staring at?" I could feel my cheeks getting hot. I said "I was um looking at your tattoo..." He giggled and said "Never thought and innocent looking boy like me would have a tattoo?" I smiled and said "No I didn't." Just after I said that he took his shirt off revealing his toned milky white skin. His abs were just amazing. Tattoos littered his chest and side. My jaw dropped at the sight in front of mr. He just started giggling. I smiled and said "you think you have a bit of tattoos? I've got way more." I took my shirt off revealing my tan skin covered in black ink. He stood there staring at the amount of tattoos that covered my skin. He blushed and said "C-can I touch one?" I smiled and said "Sure." he walked over to me and started tracing the skull tattoo on my chest. I felt a rush run through my body when he touched my skin. His finger kept tracing the tattoo when Anne yelled "Harry! Louis! pizza is here!" He pulled his hand away and H pulled his shirt back on. I Put my shirt back on while following him downstairs into the kitchen. My mum and Anne was having a conversation when we entered the room. Harry and I sat at the island on the stools and ate our pizza.  We talked about everyting we could think of. I smiled and said "I really hate to go but I'm getting a tattoo today." Harry looked down. I lifted his head up and said "Wanna come with me?" His face inastantly lit up. "I'd love to." he smiled and said. He asked his mum and she told him yes. I grabbed his hand and led him to my car. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

so I'm working on another Larry story but I decided to work on this one. I hope you guys like it. I've got one follower and I hope to have more. Please read, vote, and comment. I'll try to update often. love ya'll! <3

Kat xx