"You don't have to swim if you don't want to be in the crowd of people." Lauren said. "I think I could use a tan."

"You can get in the water if you want. I'm not really feeling it today." Camila shrugged as Lauren walked her to the campground's pool, where most of the students were.

They had only been sun bathing for about ten minutes before Lauren furrowed her brow and turned to Camila. "Shoot we forgot to put on sunscreen."

"I'm good," Camila shrugged and Lauren shook her head and laughed.

"Nice try. You have to wear sunscreen or you'll get burnt or worse." Lauren said, opening the bottle.

"I don't like the way it feels on my skin. It's so oily and it never comes out." Camila complained. Lauren squirted some in her hand and grabbed Camila's hand with her other, rubbing the sunscreen off into the blind girl's hand.

"You can wash it out when we hit the showers. You have to wear it though. Serious skin damage can happen if you don't." Lauren said, applying some to herself on her face, stomach, legs and arms.

"Fine." Camila mumbled and started to spread the cream on her arms and face, worrying she had too much.

Lauren watched her finish and bit her lip as she watched the girl miss some spots. "Here you have a bunch right..." She touched her cheek to spread it and Camila flinched before smiling. "Here." She smiled and made sure the sunscreen was spread on her cheek. "You should get your stomach too." Lauren reopened the bottle and squirted some on her hand before bringing it to Camila's abdomen.

"It's just me." She warned before spreading it across the girl's stomach. Camila let out a small laugh.

"Oh damn, things are getting steamy in Islands High's sexiest lesbian couple. So when do bras come off?" Brad laughed, he and Zayn leaning against the edge of the pool the two girls' pool chairs.

"Seriously, bug off, Simpson. You wish." Lauren rolled her eyes and pulled back from spreading the cream across Camila's belly.

The blind girl embarrassedly continued to spread it on her self and laid back into her chair to just enjoy the sun and ignore the two boys who swam away.

"Hey Laur, you going swimming?" Camila heard Colson's voice near the front of their pool chairs.

"Yeah, maybe in a little." Lauren replied. "I think I'm gonna work on my tan for now." she laughed.

"Drink some water while you're at it. Ashlee almost passed out this morning when we were working on the lab." He said.

"Shit, I'll go get some water for us." Lauren said. "Camz, I'll be right back, okay." Lauren said, touching Camila's hand to comfort her.

"Alright." Camila replied quietly. She heard Lauren get up and walk away before Colson took a seat in her chair.

"She's so gorgeous." The blonde haired boy said. "She is single right? Cause I wouldn't fuck with her if she has a man back home. I'm not that kinda guy."

"I, uh I don't know. I guess I just assumed that she didn't have anyone." Camila shrugged.

"Man, I wish you could see how gorgeous she is in a bikini. She's like, super thick." Colson said.