Weird afternoon

Cleaning was boring. My job was boring. The school is boring.

While washing the boy's bathroom sinks, i felt a presence. I turned and noticed ERIC standing in the middle of the room. He nervously said: U-um... i decided to skip class so we could... organize more what we'll do for... uhm... I stopped him: You're skipping class because you want to plan more our strategy to put you in couple with JIOVANNI ? He nodded. 

Well, we better get started then. First, tommorow you'll bring strawberries in your lunch and offer then to jiovanni, wearing green clothes. He spoke: Yeah, but what if it's not enough ?... [OMg thaT gUy is AnnOyinG sOmetIMeS] I then said: We're gonna take it step by step. And we'll learn more about jiovanni's interests everyday, until finally, he is going to fall in love with you. Eric agreed. I suggested him going back to class, and that's what he did.

But when i got out of the bathroom, i NoTIceD KarrLA !11!1!1!1!!

She was waiting by the door. When i got near her, she said: Oh My goD fiNNally ! U werE likE in TheRe for One Hour !1!11! Confused, the only words that came out of my mouth were "Uhhhhh...." She looked at me. " i need money, to buy chocolate. GiVe mE moNeY.

... i gave her 50$.

bCauSE i Love HeR.