Interesting Discovery !

After the last bell rang, announcing the end of classes, i was ready to run. Maybe if i was fast enough, i could run into KARLLA again !1!1!!!1!!

I ran as fast as my ♥ FABULOUS LEGS ♥ could, hoping so hard that i'd see Karlla again... I WAS WRONG..........

instead of bumping into Karlla, i bumped into ERIC !!!!!! THE BOY THAT I SAW WITH KARLLA EARLIER !!! MAYBE NOW WAS MY CHANCE TO  M̶U̶R̶D̶E̶R̶ ̶H̶I̶M̶   um i mean TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HIM !!1!11!!..... a letter fell out of eric's pocket... on the letter it was written "i think i'm in love with you, jiovanni" i couldn't read anything else, because eric quickly picked the love letter and ran away from me. 

WOAH !!!! ERIC IS IN LOVE WITH JIOVANNI !!1!11!1!!1111!11!!11!!!1!1!11!!!

i hurried up to eric, and told him : "HEY MAN ! If U waNT, I coULD heLP u SEDUce JioVannI !!!!!11!11!"

Eric responded : oh My GOD !!!  you ReaLLy waNt to HALP MEH ????? THANKS MATE 1!11! he said. We planned to meet tommorow, at lunchtime, to find ideas about how we're gonna make jiovanni love eric .

i was really proud. Not only i was helping someone, but now i had a method of getting thos guys away from Karlla, the love of my life. As i walked away from the school, i heard a voice that came from heaven. KARLLA'S VOICE. She was talking loudly to eric. She screamed : OH MEH GAWD ERIC !!!!! WHY ARENT U AT THE CANDY SHOP !!!! I TOLD YOU I WANTED MONey To Buy suM CanDY so I can Eat tHeM !!!!!1!! Ur so IRResPonsiBle !!!

Hmmmm... Karlla likes candy... When i'll b her husb... um ! Boyfriend, i will never forget to buy her sweets !!!