Six: A New Relationship (Smut Esc)

This chapter was written by 

She will now have a character in this story in the near future.

You stood there in front of J, you could not believe the sight before you. J stood there in his boxers, your mouth agape.

"See something you like, doll face?" He gave you a sly smile. "W-well.. um.. y-yes." You stumbled over your words, "but thats beside the point, I want to give you a dance."

J stared at you as you stood in the small, silk nightgown. The room was warm yet the way J stared at you gave you chills.

"Okay then, dance," he commanded. Nodding at him, you quickly thought of a dance routine. You turned on some music using your phone. You faced the opposite way of J, who was sitting on his bed, and slowly began to shake your hips.

Turning around and bending over, showing your cleavage and smiling seductively.

J growled a little. You walked over to the bed and leaned against the bedpost, throwing your head back.

J grabbed your ass, only to have his hand pushed away.

"No touching the dancer," you walked away, giggling."

"I make the rules around here doll," he stood up and grabbed your arm, "if I want to touch you, I will."

J pulled you into a deep, rough kiss. You didn't want to upset him anymore, knowing the punishment, so you accepted the kiss. He played with your hair, slowly moving down to your shoulders, and then your hips. You had your arms around his neck, until he removed them and put them over your head.

___________________________________________

Apologies for the short chapter, but at least you have one! New chapter coming today or tomorrow depending on my schedule. The book will not be discontinued :)