Four: Date Night - Part One

You slipped on your heels and left the room. J was patiently waiting by the large double doors that led to the outside world. You strutted over to him and he smirked, "Gee, Dollface. Never thought you'd look so lovely." His words made your face burn a bit. The burning sensation quickly stopped, 'He doesn't have any feelings for you, he just wants you in his bed.' A frown fell upon your face as the two of you went out to the car.

           He glanced over at you, "Whats the matter, aren't you excited?" You shrugged your shoulders and gave him a small, fake smile. He took that as an 'okay' and opened your car door. You got in and didn't bother with the seat belt. He chuckled at your attempt to be some sort of badass. You smiled, a real smile. He was okay when he wasn't trying to be creepy and demanding. 

          The engine revved and you were off, speeding through the streets of Gotham. The thought of batman came into your mind, 'Will he ruin our first fun night together?' No, it'll be fine, as long as J doesn't rob a bank or something stupid like that. The ride went by fast, you had drowned in your thoughts. J's cackle in the distant background. The luxurious car pulled up at a nice restaurant, surprisingly. 

       J got out of the car and made his way to your side. He opened the door and bowed, cackling. "Madam." He spoke in a strange attempt of a British accent. You giggled and stepped out of the car. He held his arm out for you to wrap yours in and you did so. The two of you walked into the lovely restaurant, the hostess immedietly motioning for you to follow her. She led you to a private room in the back. She kept eyeballing J, lust in her eyes. You gave her a look that challenged her. 

        She cowered and spoke quietly, "Your waiter will be right with you." She scurried away. J must have felt the tension as he spoke, "Already being protective of me, eh?" You looked up at him with a touch of pink in your cheeks. He laughed at your shyness. "Don't worry about it, lovely. I like it." 

________________________________________________________________________________

I apologize for not updating in so long, the app was changed to 17+ so I am unable to get on it. My phone sucks and says it's restricted so I'm on my computer. I wish you a Merry Belated Christmas, a Happy Belated New Year, and a Happy Belated Valentine's Day. I will update more, I promise. Also, a big thank you for 2.2k reads! I love the amount of reads and votes I'm getting along with the positivity in the comments. I love you all and you might just et chapter five tomorrow :)