More and more.

"Woah, someone's training hard." Damon said feeling my arm muscles.

"I don't wanna brag but, I can finally beat my cousin in arm wresting." I said rolling my sleeves back down.

"You're doing great Kat, but I still don't think you really want to kill Clarissa." Damon gave me his serious, but so sexy look. "You're strong, but not strong enough."

"You sound like my dad."

"Well isn't that what every guy wants to hear?" he said, I laughed and playfully punched his arm, he didn't even budge.

"This is my third week of training and working out. I've been training everyday. Look, I'm not saying I want to do all the work, I just want to be the one to put the dagger in her heart. Do you know how many dummies I've stabbed?"

"Ok, I didn't want to say this around Rebecka but, I like the idea of you killing Clarissa. Do you have any idea how hot that would be?" he said, I blushed. "And if it weren't for Becka I'd be all in for it!"

"I'll think about it all."  I turned and looked at him. "While you drive me to school."

I will never understand why they won't let me kill her! She has no point in this world. Yes, maybe I don't know her and I am over reacting to this whole situation because she put me in the hospital. And I know that is what vampires do, they suck blood and they don't care who it was! But she almost killed me and I'm angry about it. I'm pretty sure Rebecka and Damon would  not try, but seriously, actually kill her.

When I got to school I was getting stares -as usual- maybe it's  because I'm not dressing or acting myself lately, or its because everyone's jealous that I pulled up to school with a super hot guy who's too old (he looks 25 but we all know he's way older) and cool for school, and has an awesome car. I do like my new look though, it's more laid back and comfy! Also it makes it easy easier to train.

"Kitty Kat!" someone called from behind me. I turned around and saw a friend -who hasn't talked to me in five weeks- calling my name.

"Nadra... hi."

"Who's the guy you pulled up with?" Nadra asked.

That just made me very mad. I took a very deep breath. "Ok, so here's what I don't understand, you don't talk to me for five weeks and as soon as I pull up to school with a new hot guy now you want to talk to me!?" I yelled. People were now staring even more.

"Kat! I didn't know that I would offend you. I'm sorry."

"No! You're not sorry. You mine as well go back to ignoring the shit out of me." before I walked away I added. "Ha! We were better off that way."

And I walked away. I smiled at all of the people staring at me. I'm used to it now. Honestly I felt pretty good about myself. This is one of the first times I've stood up for myself in a very long time. I don't care what people think anymore. I almost died three weeks ago, my mom has been kidnapped, and best of all I have two vampire friends on my side who actually care about me.

Nadra avoided me the rest of the day. Her friends gave me evil stares.

"Katherine?" a voice I could remember from anywhere said.

"Joey!" I slammed my locker shut jumped up and hugged him. "Oh my gosh, Joey!"

"Katherine I missed you so much!" he kissed me on my cheek.

"What are you doing here?" I said. Joey is one of my real friends who moved to Maine about 4 years ago. We've kept in contact ever since. I never thought I'd see him back in this town again.

"My mom decided to move back here. So she told me to finish my last month of school here." he held up his arms. "The only upside to this is seeing you again."

"I'm so glad you're back Joey." I looked up at him and smiled. "I need a friend who's actually young enough to go to this school. I have only two, well now three friends I can actually talk to. Everyone else... I don't know."

"What happened with Ian?"

"Why don't you ask him yourself." I pointed to Ian standing at his locker, of course, staring at us.

Joey shrugged his shoulders and headed towards him, I followed after.

"Ian isn't it?" Joey slammed his locker shut. Joey has always been the bad-ass type, which is why I love him.

"Yes, it's Ian. Why did you just do that?"

"I felt like it, but somehow I have a feeling you and my best friend here next to talk some things out." Joey pushed me into Ian.

"Dammit Joey!" I yelled.

"What was that?" Ian said as soon as Joey was far away.

"I don't know."

"Well what did you want to talk about?" he looked worried.

"Honestly, I don't want to talk to you." I rolled my eyes and pushed my bag up on my shoulder.

"Maybe you should find Dylan then." I heard Ian mumble under his breath.

I stood up straighter. "Excuse me?"

"Nothing!" he yelled.

"I don't know what's your deal! I doubt what you say happened that night really happened, I don't remember that from that night, I remember everything else but that!" Ian was making me even more mad.

"Just leave me alone! Take the hint Katherine I don't love you anymore!" Ian yelled.

"You know what? Fine, how about I settle this right now." I looked over at Dylan. "I'll just see what Dylan has to say."

"Katherine. Don't." he was too late I was already on my way to Dylan.

"Dylan!" I said trying to sound as calm and casual as possible.

"Hey... Katherine right? I'm not the best with names." Dylan said. I looked over to see Ian standing a few feet beside me.

"This might make me sound crazy, well more him than me but Ian says that the night of his party, we kissed. I don't remember doing anything like that so is it true?" I closed one of my eyes scared to see his response.

"Um... I was never at his party." Dylan smiled and whispered in my ear. "Looks like your friend is a liar."

I felt the blood rushing through my veins. I looked at Ian, his face was red. He was worried, he looked as if he'd just been caught in a lie. I didn't have anything to say to him. So, I walked up to him, and I slapped him as hard as I could.

"Do you know how much crap you put me through?" I said. He didn't reply. "Fine then, just know, I hate you so much!"

I walked away without looking back.