Oh, boy.

"My brother." Joey said. His words echoed in my head. My dad said that a vampire would have my mom. That makes no sense that his brother could have her unless...

"He's a vampire." the words slipped out of my mouth. Joey looked at me, but not in confusion, in agreement.

"He's one of this evil blood suckers." he whispered.

I looked at him, angry. Evil blood suckers? "Not all vampires are evil Joey. Maybe your brother is, but not all of them." I am trying to stay as calm as possible, when really I am far from calm.

"Don't tell me you're one of them." I expected to hear a laugh but he was serious.

"Of course not! But what if I was?"

"This isn't about that right now. I know where your mom is. My brother will probably kill me for this, but I needed to tell you."

"Where is she?"

"Holly Manor." he closed his eyes. I gulped.

"Ok. Can you go? Thank you so much for telling me." we both stood up, I kissed him on the cheek. I ran to my window and waited for him to pull off.

As soon as he was out of sight I ran out my front door and jogged all the way to Rebeckas house. I barged in through the door. "Guys I know where my mom is." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Where?" Rebecka said.

"Holly Manor."

"Do you know how many 'Holly Manors' there are? A lot!" Damon said. "There's no way we will find her in time."

"My mother is missing, and that's all you have to say? Damon she's in a fricken' insane asylum for God's sake!" I yelled. I calmed myself down. "You guys don't have to help if you don't want to. I'm going to do whatever it takes to get my mom back with or without you. Even though I'm going to have to fight against a vampire." I added in the vampire part so they would worry a little more about my safety.

"A Vampire? Who?" Rebecka asked.

"My friend Joey's brother." I said. "I've known him a long time so he's not a old, wise vampire like you."

"So you actually have friends?" Damon laughed.

"Damon!" Rebecka yelled.

"So, you guys gonna help or what? This will give me the opportunity to put my ' vampire hunting' skills to the test." I sighed. "My mom means the most to me out of anyone. I need her back."

"Ok, we will help." Damon said.

"Good!" I smiled. Hopefully my mom will be back home soon.