"That's strange, I was certain the numbers would automatically register our caller ID's since you're logged into the messenger," He says, the confusion still laced between his words, mainly because he was correct. His number had saved with his... name. Only, I was just stupid.

"So... you are one of the RFA members? Um... which one?" I asked again, trying to be careful with how I phrase my words so that I wouldn't reveal anything more and ruin the plan.

"Introducing codename Seven Zero Seven," he tells me, using the word 'codename' again. I felt like he was grinning from the other side of the phone from the way that he spoke; such excitement over a name.

"Why are you saying codename?" I ask him, frowning a little since that word was the main reason I nearly tripped up.

"Just like how MC isn't your real name, Seven Zero Seven isn't mine as well hence, they're both our codenames," he replies to my question which, now that I looked back upon it, was stupid. And, after finishing his sentence, he added a hearty laugh.

I really couldn't understand why I had thought his voice sounded similar to my boss. I guess I just need more sleep.

"Oh, I suppose that makes sense. What's the reason behind your call?" I ask him, hoping I didn't come across as too rude. I was just really tired, I guess.

"I know your real name?" He tells me which caught me off a little bit. I wasn't expecting him to say something like that because I myself didn't know my real name, "But, don't worry, I won't tell anyone," he reassured me in a sing song voice.

"Wait, what's my name if you know it?" I ask, my voice sounding a little desperate. I wanted to know my name and not always remember myself by a stupid codename.

"Not telling ~ It wouldn't be a secret if I say it out loud," He replied, laughing at my desperation. I didn't know if he'd catch on or if he'd just interpret it as a worried tone.

"What? I have the ri- It's my name, you're not breaking any secret," I argue, getting aggravated by him with every word he spoke.

"Shouldn't you be asking how I know your name?" He chuckled.

"Of course, there's that too. How do you- no wait, you're changing the subject. You don't know my name, do you?" I laugh a nervous laugh, "You're only saying that to creep me out."

"That's not going to work on me, Codename MC," he laughs at my attempt to get him to say my name.

I sigh in defeat. There was no point in arguing with him, I might as well just scream at him that I was working against him, "Why did you really call me? I know that you have more to say."

"Come to the group chat and you'll find out," He tells me, his voice sounding a little more serious.

"Are you always this secretive?" I ask him, a frown pulling on my face.

"Yes, yes I am," he chuckled, "Well. I'm not going to hold you up any longer. Hurry up and come back to the group chat. You're friend is on it too."

And before I could say anything, he had already hung up. Sighing, once again, I go back to the group chat. I was going to do that anyways if he hadn't called me.

MC
I have been summoned

707
Lolol, welcome back.

Jumin Han
Yes, you have been summoned to join the RFA

Jaehee Kang
I still do not trust you but if Mr Han accepts, I have no choice but to as well.