"Ali you still got that picture of you and Elliot up there on the fireplace "

"I know i should take it down really In fact I will do it now "

I take the picture out of the frame while start tearing the picture up. Cece just looks shockingly at me whilst drinking her vodka .

"I never thought I would see you do that Ali"

"Well it's been a year now since we've broken up i guess your right I have go move on at some point and tonight will be the night "

"Good there will be loads of fit guys for you out there don't worry"
Cece says

"I know I just need to find the right one though not just anybody"
i say laughing

"Come on the taxi is here Ali"
Cece says

We head into pub in Rosewood to start with, i would rather be at home watching Netflix in bed.  I know if i want to meet someone i need to get out, I'm just hoping I'm ready to that's the only thing I worry about.  As we get into the pub  i see 4 girls sat there at the bar,  they look so familiar.  Cece goes straight up to Emily ,i stand back and listen to the conversation whilst ordering a drink.

"Hey Miss DiLaurentis"
Emily says smiling

"Hey miss fields are you having a good night so far ? "

"Yeah I am just my friends getting drunk I'm not so into it but I just tag along "

'Same here really i would rather be at home watching Netflix much better don't you agree Miss Fields ? "

"Yes i do miss DiLaurentis may i ask what's your real name ?

My real name is Alison however I only call me that. when  me and you speak at school it's Miss DiLaurentis to you? Am I understood? "

"Yes Miss DiLaurentis"
Emily says  smiling

"Well it's been a pleasure speaking to you Miss Fields I will leave to enjoy your night stay safe and I'll see you Monday "

"Yeah the same with you too oh and Miss DiLaurentis make sure you look after yourself "

"Will do bye Emily "

Cece and I have a few more drinks at the bar while going into the next club. I dance with guys and kiss a few. One of the guys, i get speaking to is a maths  teacher but in another college. I invite him back to mine bearing in mind I'm really drunk at this point.

           Emily's pov

As we hit the club's, I can't stop thinking about Miss DiLaurentis and she has a beautful name too Alison. I can't help how I feel towards her, I wish i could make these feelings go away  however i can't.  I kiss 2  girls although when I'm kissing them I'm not feeling that spark.  When i saw Alison ,I immediately felt butterflies and went very shy.  I  want to talk to Aria about it as she's been in the same situation as me but I need to be careful who I trust as my secret can't get out under any circumstances.

"Are we all ready to go home now?"
I stumble across the dance floor

"Yes Emily i want dance with you "
Aria says drunkenly

"Oh fine your so little and cute "
i say drunkenly

"Aww my gay best friend"
Aria says while dancing and hugging me

"Come on guys are we ready to leave you took Aria from me "
Spencer says laughing

"Okay sparia I'm sorry where's Hanna? " I giggle

"She's ordering us a taxi outside" Spencer says finishing her drink

"Spencer you shouldn't leave a girl outside on her own"
i say not impressed

"She's fine Emily  stop worrying" Spencer says walking outside

"Hanna are you okay ? "
I question

"Yeah I'm good just drunk take me home Emily '
Hanna says leaning into my arms

"Okay will do the taxi is here now come on are you going to be okay? "  I ask worriedly

"Yeah I will be can stay at yours Emily? '"
Hanna questions

"You can but I will sleep on the sofa I don't share a bed with anyone unless they are my gf kind of thing"

"Okay Emily i know i understand you as you know I love you Em "

"I love you too Hanna your so drunk"
I say laughing at her

"I love you Aria and Spencer "
Hanna blurts out randomly

I get home taking Hanna upstairs to bed with a glass of water.  I put the tv on whilst thinking of Alison fallling asleep watching family guy. 

                 Alison's pov

As i get home with this guy who I met called Tom he helps me out of the taxi. We get into my house kissing me I shut the front door while . I go upstairs he takes his top off along with mine, still kissing each other. He takes his boxers off while getting his cock out.  I look at him for a second however he snaps me out of my thoughts .

"Ali suck my big hard cock you know you want to "

Okay then I'll do it "

I go to his cock sucking it. I hear him moan however I don't take it any future. I run to the bathroom locking the door crying 10 seconds later I hear him knocking on the door.

"Hey Ali are you okay ?? do you not like my cock or something?? "

"Please will you leave in not ready for this I can't do it please take your stuff and go or I'll call the cops "

"What about if we just cuddle up then Ali? "

"No Tom just go please if your not out of here in 5 minutes I'll be calling the cops i mean it "

"Fine whatever thanks for leading me on "
Tom says storming out of the house

I hear the front door go however I keep my phone in my hand and lock my bedroom door in case his hiding somewhere.   I look out of my Window and see him getting into a taxi.I get into my bed crying i just couldn't sleep with him what's wrong with me.   I know I'm over my ex Elliot it wasn't because of that though.  To tell you the truth since I last  saw  Emily at the pub, i can't stop thinking about her. I just wanted to spend more time with her tonight on our own.  Oh no I hope I'm not developing feelings for my English student. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter? Thank you to those still commenting voting and reading. I know I say it alot but the support means alot to me.  :)