Y/N was quick to squeeze my hand tightly as she froze in her spot. Her breathing picked up and I knew she was close to attacking the other girl. I placed my unoccupied hand on her cheek so that she would look into my eyes. Soon enough her pupils shrank back to their normal size and her breathing slowed to a normal pace. Before I could say anything Y/N spoke up so quietly I could barely hear her. "Can you take me back to my room please." She whispered. When she saw me about to interject she cut me off. "Please." She begged. I hesitantly nodded my head and begrudgingly walked us back to the main elevator.

Y/N was avoiding my eyes like her life depended on it. When the elevator had made it back to the fourth floor she let go of my hand so she could rush down the corridor to stand in front of her room door. I opened it for her and Y/N quickly went to lay in her bed, taking off her shoes and keeping her back to me. After checking the time I went to sit on the edge of the bed, placing my hand on her hip. "It's lunch time, so I was going to bring you some food. Do you have any preferences?" I asked quietly to where Y/N shook her head sadly. "Okay. I'll bring your food right back and we can eat together okay?"

When I didn't get an answer I took it upon myself to leave the room quietly. I immediately made my way to Ally's office and knocked on the door once I was there. When I got the invitation to enter I closed the door behind me and sat in front of her desk. "What's up Lauren? How's the first day going along." She smiled sweetly at me and I couldn't help but return the gesture with a nod.

"It's going good. Or it was." I sighed, my smile turning sad. Ally furrowed her eyebrows before signaling me to elaborate. "So Y/N and I were walking around the property and it was going really well, she seemed to be coming out of her shell. Then all of the sudden some other patient comes and pushes her. Y/N's mood instantly went sour from there and she begged me to take her back to her room where she's currently laying down." Ally made a noise of disapproval when I was talking about when the girl pushed Y/N. "I was just wondering if there was something we could do about that. I can see how the other patients and staff members disregard Y/N like she's nothing."

"I'm afraid not, not until something drastic happens like Y/N is severely hurt by another person. Unless we have proof we can't do anything." Ally stated sadly as I nodded my head. I crossed my left leg over my right as I leaned back in the chair. I hummed in disappointment but turned my attention back to the shorter girl. I had an idea that hopefully she would allow, I wanted to be able to take Y/N off of the property so she wouldn't have to deal with being criticized all the time by the people here.

"Would I be able to take my patient off of the property so I can prevent that from happening? It's not going to help anything if she constantly feels the need to shrink back into her room the second something doesn't go her way. She's not going to want to get better if everyone here is putting her down." Good one Lauren. I looked at Ally, waiting for her answer on the matter. She tapped her chin with her finger as she thought. There was a brief pause before the shorter girl shrugged her shoulders as there was still a worried look on her face.

"I don't see why not, and if you see it fit then sure. We would just have to set up some precautions and go through that process but I'm sure the board would allow it." Ally shrugged once more. I nodded my head and stood from my seat with a smile. I thanked Ally on my way out as I went to get Y/N and I some food to eat for lunch. It wasn't easy since I didn't know what she wanted so I grabbed a couple different items to eat. It wasn't much longer until I was headed back to Y/N's room with our food. When I got back the taller girl was still in her previous position with her back to me.

"Y/N, I got us food." I hesitantly spoke. I was pleasantly surprised when she sat up and faced me even though she wouldn't meet my eyes. I placed the different food out on a small table and moved it in front of us. I sat down next to the taller girl as she picked what she wanted to eat. As she picked up her fork in her right hand, I was quick to interject. "I want you to try to use your left hand."