💎SIX: LEGENDARY LOVERS💎

Ellie's Pov🖤
     (May 2nd, 2017💎)
I drove up to the beach and walked on the sand while holding my shoes. I've always came here when I needed to get stuff off of my mind.

"Why are you kissing a girl!?" Luke screamed out.

I looked down and let the lump in my throat go down before I spoke. "I-I"

"You're only 13 Ellie!! Lani let this happen!? Was Caleb with you!?" Luke snapped out.

I looked down and sighed. I knew I was about to make myself guilty. "I-I didnt know Luke!" I screamed out.

"You're not a dyke! You don't even have feelings yet!!"

"And how do you know that Lucas!?" Giovanni and I only screamed out his real name when we were mad.

"Because I do! I knew you longer than you've known yourself!!"

I rolled my eyes and they were glossy. "No.You.Dont!" "Go to your room Elliot."

"You dont understand!" I screamed out. Luke looked back. "Go."

"They make fun of me at school! They gang up on me! Nobody doesn't like me now you!?-"

"GO ELLIE I DON'T CARE!" Luke screamed out at me and walked away.

I guess nobody didn't care bout me.

"Ellie!" Dom screamed at me to wake me up. I must've been zoning out.

"Huh!?" I screamed back.

Dom laughed. "Okay now you're just doing that for fun." The young boy took a seat next to me. I smiled and looked at the sand.

"Soooo.. Um.. Gio asked if I could come check on you and stuff.." Damn I know he's a teenager and all, but he's pretty shy. I thought to myself.

"I'm ok.." I said with a small smile. "Sooo how come I never.. You know seen you around school?" Dom asked.

"I'm in a grade lower than yours.."

"Yeah, yeah, but it's crazy I've never seen a beautiful face like yours at school." My face turned red and I smiled.

"I'm sorry bout you and Luke getting into that fight.. I should've never talked to you without tell him.."

"Its fine.. He's an asshole anyway." We both laughed and he threw me over his shoulders.

"Hey!" I screamed out while laughing and he dropped me in the water. Dom looked at me and I splashed water onto him.

"So its like that now?" Dom said with a smirk and splashed me back.

(A/n can we just take a moment to appreciate Letty and Dom's relationship bc thats goals right there💙💙💙)

"So what now?" I asked as we looked at the sun set while sitting on a rock. We were both soaking wet from playing in the water, I tripped into the water about two times.

"Ummmm.. We cannnnn go back to the house?" Dom suggested and I looked at him. "Oorrrr we can..." I'm guessing he was waiting for me to give him a suggestion.

I laughed. "Can go back to the house" I said with a smile.

Dom looked at his phone then at me. "I have to go somewhere, I'll meet you at the house?" He asked and I nodded with a smile.

I walked to my car and hopped in. "See you later Toretto!?"

Dom laughed. "Yeah." I drove off to the house.

⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛10 minuets later⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛

I drove up to the house and slammed the car door to make sure everyone knew I was here.

"Where's Dom?" Emmanuel asked while holding jack.

"Yeah, he followed you" Tej added and I took hold of Jack and looked at the boys. As I was about to say something Roman joined the conversation.

"Great! Hobbs killed Toretto" Roman shouted out and I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen with Mia.

"So what happened with you 'legendary lovers?' "

A/n

Thank you guys for reading ! This chapter is basically giving you guys information bout why Ellie and Luke fight so much and Dom's and Ellie's relationship so hoped you'd enjoyed💞

-Manii🖤🤘