"are you both crazy"

2 weeks later.

I woke up in Dom's arms and just stared out the window. It's been 2 weeks since i was shot and 2 weeks since i saw my daughter in person. She had left the country and was taking to a place no one would guess. That's right Morocco with Rome. Everyone had flew to different locations incase someone was following us. They would follow me Dom and Amaru before Rome he wasnt a factor in this. Richmond had flown there so he could help.

I moved his arm and walked to the bathroom handling business and getting dressed in a black and white baseball shirt with some jean short and sandals. I curled my hair and did my make up.

Dom appeared in the bathroom next and i stared for a second before walking out slowly. I didnt look at him for a while because he and Aria looked so much alike. I never been away from her longer then 2 days out of precaution.

"You okay"He asked coming out with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping from his curls.

"I would be better if i could have my daughter with me"I said

"We're in Jamaica "

"Yes i know i hate this place"I said and he frowned.

"Im sorry"

"This place only makes me think of Ryan"I said and he nodded

"We should have went to colombia it wouldnt have looked so bad"

"amaru went to Colombia remember it was easier if we went here"He said coming back with a wifebeater and some basketball shorts.

"yeah but in Colombia we could get work done its better to talk to my abuelo in person." I said

"we need to get this done"He said and i rolled my eyes.

My phone started ringing and i seen it was a facetime from Rome and clicked answer.

"someone woke up crying for you"He said and Aria appeared in the camera.

"Mami"she said and i smiled

"Hey my bebita i miss you"I said

"i mwiss ywo"She said

"you being good for tio Rome and Tio Richmond"I asked and she nodded

"te amo"she said

"Te amo bonita"I said

"Papa"she screamed and i noticed Dom behind me. She went talk to him for a second before he brought me back my phone.

"we need to hurry and get this over with she's getting big and i aint trying to miss her growing up forever."he said and i nodded

"we need to meet Amaru and your father for breakfast"I said and he nodded and we held hands walking down the stairs and on to the beach.

"You know you still look 16"He said and i looked at him.

"should i be offended by this or happy"I asked as he swung our hands

"Happy"he said and i nodded

"Did you think about out conversation last night"He asked and i nodded

"I dont mind having another child but once this all ends i dont want to be vunerable and i dont want them to be taken away from us for protection again.If we have another child we ned to be stable Dominic"I said and he looked back at me.

"You never said my real name like ever"He said and i laughed.

"I know it's wierd saying it"

We finally approached and Amaru and my father in law were having a conversation. He looked at me and Dom and they continued to talk.