"What the hell was that?" Khloe watches the female as she walks away. "Is this how you guys get treated all the time now?" Khloe looks back over at BJ with a raised brow.

BJ let out a sigh as he picks up a strip of bacon and takes a bite. "Pretty much." He says shrugging.

"Not only is BJ a prince now, but he's also an alpha. All these wolves that you see are BJ and my pack." Frank says smirking, pointing to BJ and himself.

"Shut up Frank, it's not your pack," Freddy says, shaking his head as he eats.

"It will be when BJ tells everyone that I'm his beta." Freddy and Frank have been having this same argument about being BJ's beta since they were kids. I know BJ would never just pick one. If anything All three of them will end up being his betas.

"I guess I have missed a lot. My little brother is now a prince and has his own pack now. What else is new?" Khloe asks with a raised eyebrow.

"We no longer have that problem controlling our beast. Our father fixed it for us, by making us submit." Lisa says smiling.

BJ let out a sigh, not liking to hear that he submitted to someone.

"Submit?" Khloe smirk, looking over at BJ.

"You should've seen it, it was crazy. And that's not even the best part. Uncle Blake even gave Frank a quick beating." Fin says causing the others to laugh.

I roll my eyes, someone needs to give Blake a good beating.

"How bout I give you a beating." Frank bumps his shoulder against Fin, grabbing one of Fin's pancakes from his plate, sitting it on his.

Fin grab the pancake from Frank's plate, placing it back on his plate and let out a low growl, warning Frank not to touch his food.

Moments like this when we're all together seem like they are becoming rare, now that they're all grown up. So whenever we're all together, I try to make the most out of it, because it's always a while before we're all together again.

"What's up bro, you have been unusually quiet since you and Khloe got here." BJ looks over at Jackson sitting next to Khloe, just looking and listening. I agree he has been unusually quiet. Unusually he's joking around.

"Just still taking in all of this," Jackson says looking around the room. "This whole time I thought you two were humans. It took me by surprise when Khloe told me that it was you guys that everyone was talking about." Jackson says.

"Don't turn into a soft girl on us now. We're still the same people, just not humans." BJ throws a piece of his food at Jackson, smirking. Jackson let out a low chuckle giving BJ a nod.

"How long will you guys be staying?" BJ asks them.

"Two days. We have to get back for the ceremony. My father is ready to give us the pack to lead." Jackson says smiling over at Khloe.

"Congratulations." We all tell them.

Once everyone finishes eating, I head into the kitchen with my girls to start cooking the food for Adam's party.

I start to mix the cake mix, while Khloe and Lisa start to place the cookie dough on the trays, putting them into the oven as they talk and laugh. I smile as I watch them, remembering how they would always want to help me cook when they were kids.

I really miss those days. I miss the way they would run and jump into my arms. The way all three of them would come climb into bed with Andy and me late at night. It seems like time has passed so quickly and now they are all grown up.

In a couple more years Adam will move out to be with BJ, then it'll be only Andy and I left at the house.

I look over as some of the females from BJ's pack walk into the kitchen.

"Can we help with anything my queen?" They ask, slightly bow their heads to me. I have told them that they don't have to call me that, but they continue to do it. Andy says it's out of respect.

"Sure" I say giving them a friendly smile. "Some of you can start seasoning the meat over there. I have decorations outback that some of you can start putting up." They give me a nod as half of them walk over and start to open the packets of meat, while the other half leaves the kitchen, heading out back to put up the decorations for Adam.

After putting the cake into the oven, I let out a sigh, looking over at all the food waiting to be cooked. A lot of food and cooking goes into feeding a pack. We cook as we talk and laugh, getting to know each other. They all seem like really nice people.

Once we finally finish cooking, we head out back with the food. I smile, looking at all the decorations that they put up. They did a good job.

After all the food is out on the tables, people start to make their way out back going straight over to the food.

I watch as Andy, Tim, and Fred make their way out back, carrying all of Adams's presents. I frown as BJ comes out with a mini dirt bike.

I make my way over, glaring at him. "I thought I told you not to buy him that death trap." I hate when BJ, Freddy, Frank, and Fin ride those things, but they can heal if anything happens to them, Adam can't.

"You say he spends too much time in the house playing games. This will help with that. I got him all the protection gear he needs and I'll teach him how to ride it. I'll make sure he's careful when riding it." He gives me an innocent smile.

I look over to see Adam and his friends making their way outback. Adam's eyes go wide and a big smile spread across his face when he sees the dirt bike. He quickly starts to make his way over to us.

"BJ if he hurt himself riding this thing, you're going to wish you listened and didn't buy it." I glare at him, before giving Adam a smile, watching him make his way over to us, with his friends right behind him.

"Is this for me?!" Adam asks, rubbing his hand over the glossy blue paint.

"Yeah, happy birthday." BJ smile, ruffling Adam's hair.

Adam hops onto the bike. "Come on, I'm ready to ride!" He grabs the helmet and goes to put it on, but I quickly stop him.

"No no, go open your other presents over there." I point to all his other presents, sitting on a table. He smiles and gets off the dirt bike and head over to the presents with his friends.

I let out a sigh, placing my hand on my chest. This kid is going to give me a heart attack.

"He'll be okay mother, I promise." BJ let out a low chuckle as he places a kiss on my cheek, then walk off heading over to Adam.

Easy for him to say.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow