4

Just shake that ass girl let me see what you got
"We got two lovely ladies at the bar hype" the DJ announced "they over shakin what they moms blessed them with".
Paris was on the bar ass men threw money. Cherl was twerking on a guy who was throwing money at her.
As the song ended they both were hot and tired.
"Can I get a bottle of water?", Paris asked. The bartered had been flirting with Paris all night so they exchanger numbers and made plans to hook up.
Paris was watching Cherl have fun while sipped her water cooling off when the security guard walked up to her.
"I see you know how to move it", he said looking down at her.
"I see you have a fascination with my ass", she said getting up and smacking it. He bit his lip shaking his head. She smirk, "look how about you stand there while I put all this ass on you". She bent down shaking her butt right on his manhood the DJ switched to something slow and she grinded into him.
"Got damn gul give him a show", the host said and Paris and Cherl smirked. Cherl pulled the host to the middle of the floor just as Paris pulled the guard to the floor. You could see the jealousy in some people eyes but neither girl cared as they gave them lap dances. Paris made sure she put her ass in the guards face. The DJ put on slow grind and the girls switched partners. The host was so into he dropped the mic. The girls did another switch.
"You going to make me take you home", the guard whispered in Paris ear.
"You couldn't handle me", she licked his ear and walked away. She danced with cherl the rest of the night as Cherl got drunk. Cherl wasn't sloppy drunk but she was a little off balanced as she walked toward the door she bumped into a girl.
"Damn fat bitch watch where you going!", the girl yelled.
"Bitch what?!", Paris said moving Cherl out the way.
"Get your ugly fat ass out my face", the girl yelled and Paris punched her in the face.
"Bitch watch your watch mouth", the security guard grabbed Paris and Cherl. "Stupid ass bitch come outside!"
"Calm your ass down", the security guard said.
"Let me go!", she pushed him off her and grabbed Cherl taking her to the car.