3

"Damn bitch I need some dick!", Paris said walking out the shower. She grabbed her robe on her way out the bathroom enjoying the view. She giggled remembering the days where she couldn't stand the site of herself. Those feelings were long gone now and she loved every inch of herself.
"Child you and me both", Cherl said laying in her bed. Paris wrapped her hair up and began to lotion up.
"Stop playing with Mark and give him some of that chocolate", Paris laughed hard at herself. She knew Cherl would fuck that man up have him stalking her.
"Child he not ready. He not ready", Cherl started twerking. It was never a dull moment between the two. Always laughter and amazing moments.
"Gul I know that's right", they hifived, "so I wanna try that club ummm...", Paris snapped her fingers trying to remember. "211 I believe. It's free before 11:30 and it's 8:30 right now", she said getting in Cherl bed with just her bra and panties on.
"Shoot I heard they be hype ass fuck. I'm down", Cherl got up and went to her walk in closet.
"Cool I'm about to do my hair", Paris got up to blow dry her hair. Paris had really curly hair that was easy to blow dry and straighten. Her hair was cut asymmetric so her right side was longer. She straightened her hair then bent the ends. She pulled her hair back and started doing her makeup.
Cherl was in her closet picking out outfits for her and Paris. She pulled out a stretchy blue and yellow high waisted dashiki skirt with a yellow crop. She continued to look until she came out with a grey two piece legging set. She gave the two piece to Paris and went to take a freshen up. Paris decided to do dark red lips with cat eye liner. She pulled her hair to the front and began getting dressed the grey two piece was almost jogger like so she paired it with some Burgundy heels and ankle length cardigan sprayed some vs vanilla lace perfume on. She looked herself over damn I look delicious she thought. Cherl came out bathroom smelling good and looking better. She grabbed her yellow heels and white knee length cardigan. She had already done her make up and hair and was ready to go.
"You looking cute and what not", Cherl said. Paris turned around and smiled.
"Thank you. You looking daddyish", Paris said laughing.
"Well you know", Cherl said flipping her hair. They both laughed making their way out the door.
On the way to club Paris started getting hungry.
"Can we please stop by White castle", she said forget she only had that nasty Caesar salad earlier.
"Yea I want some onion rings", cherl said looking at the time they had 30 minutes to get there. She found the closest one and got in line it was only two cars ahead of her so she wasn't worried. "What you getting?"
"I want two cheese burger sliders a frie and 4 piece cheese stick with a mountain dew", Paris said not looking at the menu.
"Welcome to white castle may I take your order".
"Yeah lemme get four sliders with cheese two 4 piece cheese sticks a frie and onion ring both with honey mustard a mountain dew and Orange soda", cherl said.
"Your total is 12.56", Paris passed cherl her card and cherl passed Paris $6.
"Gul bye better take that little funky $6 back", Paris laughed putting the money in Cherl purse. Cherl rolled her eyes knowing how Paris would get. The food took five minutes to get so they about 20 minutes left and ate on the way there.
"I don't want to get to drunk tonight please stop me", Paris said sipping her Sprite.
"Well I'm trying to get fucked up so I can drunk call Mark", Cherl winking at Paris.
"Bet", Paris said laughing. They started walking toward the short line. The tall big security guard was eyeing Paris from the moment she walked up.
"You look too young lemme see your ID", he said to Paris. Paris smirked.
"I believe she is suppose to check my ID.. But if you wanna know my name it's Paris", she said looking into his eyes.
"Umm smart mouth. I like it. I'm John", he said looking at her booty.
"Yeah whatever John you can continue to look as I walk away", Paris rolled her eyes.
The security guard lady frisked Paris and let her go in. Paris grabbed Cherl hand and went to the bar.
"Lemme get two double shots of patron", Cherl ordered.
"$15 babe", the bartender said. Cherl passed her $25 and the bartender winked.