1.

Hey guys before this story starts I just wanna say thanks for reading this one. I loved the feedback I got on Overboard so I decided to write this.

Btw spam me! I love love love reading y'alls cute comments

My name is jasmine. I'm 18 years old. I recently finished senior year of highschool. I'm excited, but I'm freaked out. I decided I want to go to college to study interior designing. I decided to go to a college in California. Tennessee is great and all, after all I've spent my whole life so far here. But it's just not for me.

I'm going to Cali to start college tomorrow, and there on out I'm on my own. I will be dorming with someone, but I don't know who yet.

----

I'm sitting on my bed for the last night. Then off I go, to start a new life. I'm just watching YouTube on my laptop, just the normal teenager stuff.

"Hey sweetie" I look up and see my mom in the doorway.

"Oh, hey, mom."

"Jasmine, Are you upset?"

"Yeah, I am. I don't want to leave everything behind tomorrow, but at the same time I want to go and figure my life out."

"I completely understand that, honey. You know, I moved really really far as well, 52 hours away from home to go to college."

"Really??"

"Yeah. But I'm so glad I did. Or else I wouldn't have met your father."

"Speaking of Dad, he's gonna be home tomorrow morning to say goodbye, right?"

"Yup! He just got into the plane to come home from his business trip, he'll be here when you wake up."

"Okay."

"OH!! I almost forgot!" Mom said with a squeal.

"Haha what has you all hyped up?" I ask laughing.

"Okay okay. So, Jasmine.. remember how you went to middle school with the Dolans?"

"Yeah, and elementary. They were my best friends. Why?"

"I think I remember you telling me you had a crush on one of the twins..."

"Oh, uh, yeah.. Ethan."
She smirked at me.

"Mommm stopppp.. OH YEAH MOM. They're like famous on YouTube now. They started vine in eight grade. Everyone made fun of them. I was there for them though.. anyway. They got really known off of that and now they do YouTube.. and I'm kinda subscribed to them and fantasize over them.. but mostly Ethan.. I still have a huge crush on him. But it's not just an internet crush, it's real. Because of how I like.. personally knew them. I guess you could consider me a fan, though. Everyone is like "mannn I wanna meet them" but I already met them, haha. No, but I do really wanna see them now. It would be like.. 10x cooler hahaha. Plus I really need to see Ethan.."

My mom stared at me and then giggled.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You're head over heals for this boy aren't you."

"Kind of.." I respond quietly, "wait, mom.. why did you bring them up in the first place?"

"Well.. I found out who you will be dorming with at college."

"DONT TELL ME........"

"Yes! Jas, you're gonna be roommates with Ethan!"

I can't breathe.
This can't be real.

HEYY IM BACK GUYS!
I didn't wanna wait to write another fanfic, I was too excited. The second chapter will be out in a bit as well.