Y/N huffed as she reached the dark, abandoned tunnel that was at the top of the stairs. She looked at the lonely candles and shrugged. She didn't have the energy nor the patience to light the long string of candles that led all the way to the Prima Donna room, so she kept walking in the dimly lit tunnel, navigating her way through the slight darkness. Why they decided to add this bloody tunnel, she did not know. It was far too troublesome and quite annoying to be existing, but, in the heat of certain things, like lust and wonder, it proved to intensify things and make the moment all the better. If one was just simply walking through it to fetch some bread and water, it was one of the most maddening things one could ever experience. Nevertheless, it had to be crossed, and Y/N did love walking through the Prima Donna room. It gave her a sense of importance, like she was more than a background dancer for the opera, or more than just a maid who sweeps and mops. These days, Y/N didn't feel like a proper friend to Erik. He was ignoring her while she was doing her best to take care of him. But, it did make her feel good that she was at least assisting him through his state of depression. That, at times, did make her feel important in a different way.

Y/N reached the middle of the everlasting tunnel with ease, surprisingly. She had half expected there to be lingering skeletons of people who were once live, but got abandoned during one of the many times they tried to raid Erik's lair. Y/N shook her head at these memories and laughed a bit when she recalled a certain memory in which she and Erik had scared the incredibly rude people away with the acoustics of the small stone residence. What wonderful times those were, when Erik would laugh and joke (surprisingly) and Y/N would laugh with him, when they would play tricks on innocent people in the opera house. These tricks were unkind, yes, but they were incredibly hilarious. When the people heard the ghostly sound of Erik's laugh echoing through the backstage areas of the opera house, they would stop and stare in fright and confusion, often uttering a few quiet words: "Who's there?". It was immensely funny to observe these people's expressions go from unfazed to frightened from just a simple trick of sound and placement.

There was one occasion when they had even scared La Carlotta, but that was before Erik had first brought Christine into his lair. It was when she had just begun working there as a soprano. She was tampering with the props, make up, and dresses. It was incredibly annoying that she was using what was to be used for Erik's operas, so Erik had the grand plan to scare her away from ever even laying a finger on the props without being told so. All he had to do was say "I am the Phantom of the Opera" and she was frightened to death. She was frightened so much that she never went back to the props area alone, for she was afraid that the Phantom would be waiting for her there, or something like that.

A mirror, the mirror, appeared in front of Y/N. She sighed.

'Finally,' she thought.

She stood in front of the mirror and placed her hands in a slight crack between the mirror and the wall and found where the so called mirror (it was actually glass painted with silver, if you didn't know) ended and the wall began. Her fingers grazed the golden edge of the large mirror and she grasped it and pulled on it. The silver glass slid and revealed a dusty room that had faint markings on the wall of where old paintings used to be. The room was left as it was before the chandelier fell and before the fire started. The bed was made and everything was in its proper position. The perfume was in its box and all of the drawers were closed. Everything was put away, except for one dress, which was slung over the dressing screen. It was very wrinkled and was collecting dust very quickly. There was no telling what colour it might have been before the fire and before the chandelier fell.

Y/N walked through the large room slowly, taking in all of her surroundings and all of the items which once were used. There were still large bouquets of wilted flowers, which were most likely from Raoul. Y/N rolled her eyes. Of course Raoul would be this cheesy.