Katherine ran her hands through her hair, this cannot be happening right now. "Are you fucking serious !" her voice was so high that it was possibly beyond hearing range of a human and edging towards dog whistle decibels. His head hung in shame James nodded.

"You have to understand Katherine when you left it felt like i had nothing. I drank all my problems away. I worked all the time heck i even slept in my office trying to forget you. And then i found out you hadn't cheated. I felt guilt the only cheater in our relationship ended up to be me. For that i am solely responsible. I'm sorry" he met her eyes, she couldn't bear to hold the contact "Katherine i cheated on you, i couldn't face you. when i found out I was mortified played by that hag whats her name shelly."

Katherine stood there watching him mouth gaping wide. How did they end up here. Happily married and then within the space of a few hours boom its done its over. They are divorced. well not really apparently. 

The most surprising thing out of all of this was the fact he admitted it. Though it may not be enough he said sorry he didn't sit calling her all the names under the sun, he took her criticism and apologized.

"Well what are you going to do now?" She asks him.

He stands looking at her before smiling. She looks back at him and knows that whatever he says is going to be the death of her.

"First i want to meet my daughter. Fuck i dont even know her bloody name" he states shaking his head

Katherine nods at him "If you really want to but don't act like such a piss head from now on. Her name is Ella. you are not allowed to swear in front of her, smoke or drink and you are certainly not allowed to raise your voice"

"Deal" he grins cheekily "i also want to buy a fish for dinner because im hungry. I want to get the cleaner in to clean the house up. Get it decorated and then ask my wife to come home" he smiles after he finishes his to do list. Katherine looked at him jaw gaping open. Did he realise he was saying this out loud.

"James i d-dont think so not yet anyway" katherine stutters out in shock.

"Come on katherine please it doesn't have to be today let me meet my daughter first and then think about it.  Plus the decorator will take atleast a week because he is so hard to book"
He begs her his eyes pleading her to say yes

"Fine but only if Ella likes you" she groaned. She felt weak spined but she couldn't really deny ella of meeting her father when he was willing to do so.

Katherine smirks a little, James saunders you don't know the challenge you have. Ella is very protective of her mother  and it will be hard to get on her good side. She's deffinitley her mother's daughter

James leaves the room after saying goodbye. Katherine stands at the door staring at the Handle. Once she walks out this door she will be bombarded with questions from the office staff.

After a deep breath she opens the door and steps out. The walk to her cubical is long and now her secret or one of them anyway is flying in the air its even longer or so it felt.

"Katherine" a high pitched voice calls her name. She rolls her eyes and turns to look at the tramp infront of her.

With skyscraper heels and a skirt that barley covers her ass. "Yes shelly?"

Shelly joinee the firm about 3 months ago and climbs up the hierarchy by sleeping with boss after boss funmy enough she used to be Katherines best friend. But now everytime katherine looks at her she feels angry. Shes one of the reasons katherine wants her own firm she can chose who she works with.

"Are you and jamsey still having problems" shelly snickered a little. This bitch tricked them both and katherine wasn't going to let her walk over her again

Katherine felt her blood boil. And before she could think straight blurted out  "nope"

"Well you must not be satisfying him if he had to come to the office to give you a mouthful, I mean it's not the first time someone else had to accommodate his needs " she grins evily

Katherine looked her up and down then laughed "shelly sorry to burst your slutty bubble but james and i are still together we took some time apart but on paper we are married. We also have a daughter together and im moving back in with him. In future it would be apperciated if you kept your legs closed because i heard you weren't a good ride anyways" with that katherine flipped her hair over her shoulder  and walked away leaving shelly behind all she heard was an applause from office staff she didn't even know where watching.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed thos chapter its not my favourite and i might come back and change it later.

I just want to throw this put.here  but im looking for a new cover so if anyone has a cover or would like to make one let me know and ill give you a dedication chapter.and a shout out for your hard work.

Let me know what you think of this chapter dont forget to follow me and look at my message board for information and updates xxx