Day 3

Hey Ashton. Want me to say something that might bring back memories? Is it ‘Hi’ or ‘Hey’? That was a terrible start.

Anyways, Calum has turned silent. He’s not his happy self anymore and I’m starting to worry about him. I wonder if you knew but I guess you don’t. I never told you about it and Calum never wanted to talk about it but I guess I can say this now.

Calum and I were together once. But it was before us. Before Nashton. We were in love. But it just didn’t work out. Then I found you. Somehow you made me fall so in love with you; I felt like I could die because the love was too much but it was the greatest love I have ever felt.

But since I found out you’ve fallen back, everyone’s torn and without your support I’ve confided (or still thinking) about you to Calum. Last night he talked to me. Despite being Silent, Calum talked to me. He’s not talking to Michael or Luke. He seems to only want to talk to me. I wanted to tell him I still love him but it’s only been so little time. So I didn’t say it.

Besides, if I said that I would feel like I am betraying you. Even though you betrayed me I’m still loyal to you but I don’t know how much longer I can be loyal to you.

You did break me. No. You ruined me. So I’m sorry if anything happens. Between Calum and I.