You Belong to Me*warning sexual content*

When Grell woke up from his nap, he found his lover had disappeared from his grasp. "Oh where did he run off to? I must find him immediately and give him a big hug!" Grell said quietly to himself, still weary from waking up. Grell found Sebastian in the kitchen making BEKFAST. (Kudos to you if you get what I just said.) Sebastian immediately spun around and kissed Grell just as Grell was right behind him, almost like he knew he was there; even when Grell didn't make a sound. Sebastian then tucked a soft, thick, and crimson lock behind the reaper's ear that belonged to none other than Grell Sutcliff. Sebastian left later to go with his young master to the Undertaker's. Grell was spying on Sebastian because to Grell, spying on Sebastian was a second job. Along the way, Sebastian found a cat. "Oh my darling kitty it's nice to see you again, your paws! Oh your paws have gotten too long!" Grell growls and watches his darling Bassy being stolen away by a mere feline. After Sebastian clipped the cat's claws and caught up with his young master, Grell stomped home.
~Time skip~ 
When Sebastian went home, he was shocked to see that Grell was crying in his room. Sebastian quickly ran to his room to see what was the matter. "My, Grell what's wrong?" Sebastian's face looked concerned. "You...*sniff* don't love *sniff* me!" Grell cried. "Grell what would make you say that? Of course I love you, your the only one that makes me-" Sebastian was cut off by Grell saying "B-but you *sniff* like t-t-that cat more!" "No of course I don't! They are just animals, you are the love of my life, Grell!" Sebastian explained to Grell. "I don't believe you!" Grell shouted. "Maybe this will show you." Sebastian pushed Grell down on his bed. Sebastian's eyes turned fuchsia and clouded with lust. Sebastian then proceeded to kiss down Grell's neck, biting occasionally. Sebastian wiped Grell's tears and kissed his cheek. Grell wrapped his arms around Sebastian's neck and kissed him passionately. Sebastian bit Grell's lip and sucked on his lips, he also shoved his tongue into Grell's mouth, desperately trying to taste his lover's saliva. Grell began to take off Sebastian's tailcoat. While kissing, the two began unbuttoning their shirts. Sebastian's toned chest touched Grell's as they took off each other's pants and underwear. The two were too busy kissing to notice the hardening of their dicks. Grell blushed madly at the sight of Sebastian's D. (Lol) "hmm...you want it?" Sebastian smirked, asking Grell the question. "Y-Yeah...Yes I do!" Grell said to Sebastian. "You're going to have to beg." Sebastian chuckled at his words. "PLEAAAAAAAAASE I REALLY WANT YOUR COCK!" Grell shouted and Sebastian smiled. Sebastian then slammed into Grell. "AAGH UGH MMM" Grell moaned in unison with Sebastian. "y-you like it?" Sebastian asked as he gasped rapidly. "Oh yes please continue!" Sebastian somehow flipped Grell around while still inside him and slapped his ass many times. Grell liked this...A LOT he even moaned uncontrollably. Sebastian was pleasantly surprised to see Grell in such a state that blood...nose blood, began to drip onto Grell's back. Grell turned over, again Sebastian was still inside him. Grell licked the blood from Sebastian's lips that came from his nose. "Ah....I see.....then I wish to taste your blood as well." Sebastian said before he aggressively bit into Grell's neck. Being quite a masochist, Grell was very delighted in the pain that Sebastian gave him. Sebastian began to succ at the wound, causing rich, smooth blood to come out. As Sebastian thrust into Grell wildly, he swished Grell's blood in his mouth, he loved the feeling of it clotting on his teeth. "Bassy how do I taste?" Grell asked as Sebastian swallowed his blood. "Ravishing" Sebastian replied with a bloody smile. Grell felt so loved as he looked into his lover's eyes. He wanted this moment to last forever. As Sebastian thrusted faster and faster, he snaked his hand around Grell's slightly shorter dick. Grell was moaning a storm and it was so loud that a child wanted to call Scotland Yard because they thought someone was being hurt due to the screams. Sebastian knew that if this continued, someone would assume the wrong thing. Sebastian shoved Grell's lacy underwear in his mouth. Grell started shaking and Sebastian let out a few questionable moans. "Grell please......please stay with me f-forever." Sebastian blushed Grell blushed madly while mumbling the words "yeff I wuv to" Sebastian chuckled at Grell trying to speak with underwear in his mouth. Sebastian held Grell close and whispered in his ear: "Do you enjoy the way I fuck you?" Grell, blushing, replied quickly. "YEFF! YEFF I DO!" The underwear fell out of Grell's mouth when the two were about to cum. "HOLY SHIT RAVISH MY ASSHOLE LIKE YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO!!" Grell screamed, as Sebastian thrusted harder and replied, "Yes....oh yes my dear...I-I will..ah~" "SEBASTIAN!!!!! SE-BA-AH-~ STIAN!! I LOVE....ohhh...YOU! I LOVE YOU!" Grell screamed when he came. Sebastian replied "I will...be sure to ah~~ make a mess of y-you..." Sebastian said those words before he came. "AHHHHRGG" Sebastian screamed when he came, followed by heavy breathing. Creamy...."liquid" flowed out of Grell's aching asshole, and he loved it! Grell went to go out his underwear back on when he was stopped... "You're not going anywhere" Sebastian whispered to Grell as he tightened his grip around Grell's sweaty frame. The two began kissing..a lot. When Sebastian slipped his hand down to Grell's twitching dick. He stroked up and down fiercely, Sebastian was a bit too rough and he stripped a layer or two of skin off Grell's dick. Grell came all over Sebastian's stomach. "Y-you didn't have to..." Grell said politely while smiling. "Is it so wrong to want to make you feel good all the time?" Sebastian said as he nuzzled Grell's neck. The two fell asleep, their limbs entangled in each other's. They drifted asleep after a short conversation about souls and such.