A Shinigami's Search

Grell hopped from rooftop to rooftop searching for his darling Bassy. "~Honey, I know you're there!~" Grell shouted, hoping the sounds of his voice would reach his love. Sebastian couldn't help but stop running the moment he heard a familiar voice coming from a distance. "Is that bloody reaper around? I hope he doesn't find me." Sebastian thought to himself.

But instead of fleeing from the scene, Sebastian decided to stay in his place for he knew Grell would never stop searching for him. "OH MY DARLING BASSY!" Grell turned around to see Sebastian standing opposite of himself. "There you are, Sebas-chan!" Grell squealed in excitement. Grell ran towards Sebastian but just as he was to soon reach him he stopped suddenly. Sebastian noticed a look of confusion on his face. "Is something bothering you?" He asked. "Why aren't you running? Am I just that special to you~!" Grell asks curiously. "Erm.. er...no!" Sebastian seemed nervous for the first time in his life. "There's no need to hide it honey, I know how you feel!" Grell said with such compassion. Sebastian started to blush a dusty pink. "W-what are you doing here? I don't recall anyone dying nearby." Sebastian asked Grell, growing more nervous by the second. "I came all the way here simply for you." Grell said as he blew a kiss to Sebastian. Sebastian could feel himself heat up again. "What is this feeling? Are demons supposed to feel this way? I've never felt this way before." Sebastian thought to himself.

Sebastian then proceeded to take Grell's hand and take him to a mansion very far away on a hill surrounded by complete solitude. "W-what.....well okay I'm not complaining." Grell sighed as he let Sebastian lead him to the serene, peaceful living space. "Where are we?" Grell asked, intrigued by Sebastian's sudden actions. "We are at a mansion that once belonged to my previous master." Wh-Why did you bring me here? Grell asked, suddenly more curious than ever.

To be continued.....*the jojo's music plays once again*