unpublishing

hello my children,

actually no. that's weird.

anyway, it is i, the lazy author behind this lazy book.

as you can see, i don't capitalize. it keeps the aesthetic when i'm just trying to have a normal talk with my readers.

let's get straight into this. i'm unpublishing this book.

you're probably like, what? when? how?

but here's the thing. i have a job. i'm a full time student. i've also contracted a disease...called writers block.

i wrote this book on a whim. i saw divergent, became in love with four, read all the books in a really short, sad period of time, then i watched all the other movies.

my point is, this book wasn't serious. this was just lovestruck me   desperately wanting a relationship with someone i'm never gonna have because the actor is in his early 30s and the character is fictional.

also, i'm sick of some commentators talking about how the book is inaccurate.

my response: fuck off.

it's just a book to fulfill our four fantasies.

it is not that serious.

aight? because as soon as i come right back at y'all, you wanna start licking your wounds and acting all innocent.

no one told you to read this fucking book. honestly this book is for no one but myself. i just chose to share it with people who are fangirls just like me.

end of that.

now to all the people who genuinely liked the book.

thank you.

you've been amazing and so supportive.

i'm sorry i have to unpublish this book, but just know that it will be back.

when? i don't know.

but i'm gonna be doing some renovations.

once i'm done, the book will be up and running.

i love you hotties with all of my heart.

bye- no.

see you later.