11. (rewritten)

Your P.O.V

I stand in line, about to receive my gun. Why are we even doing this? Why does Marcus hate Evelyn's guts?

As soon as I walk up, Eric walks up to me and kisses my neck. I push him off.

"Can we talk?" He asks me.

"Sure," I follow him to his apartment.

"So what did yo-" Before I can finish Eric presses his lips against me.

"Eric, stop," I say and he takes his lips off of mine.

"After your little talk with Four, you stopped coming up to my apartment."

"Yeah, because I'm not obliged to do so. We weren't anything, Eric. We're never gonna be anything," I tell him.

I watch him begin to think about what I've said, "We can keep things cordial and platonic," He pushes me on his bed and gets on top of me.

"Eric, no," I say but he doesn't hear me.

"Get off of me," He continues kissing me.

"I said, get the hell off of me!" I kick him in the stomach.

"What the fuck?" He gets up.

"I told you to stop," I simply reply.

"You shouldn't have done that." He punches me hard in the jaw.

I hold my jaw in pain. I go to punch him back but he kicks me in the stomach.

I fall, I try to get back up but he punches me again.

"Eric-"

"Shut up! Shut your fucking mouth!" He yells at me.

I start to crawl "Eric you're hurting m-" I feel something hard hit me in the back of the head.

A bag goes over my face, and I start being dragged.

"Aye, you up?" I turn to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Well get your sorry ass up and lets go." He says, I roll my eyes.

"Wow, Ace for a split second you actually weren't a total bitch." I say, before he unties my hands.

"Princess, I would shut up if I were you, because I could just leave you here tied to a pole." Ace flashes a smirk at me.

I sigh, "Where's everybody? Where are we? Where's Fo-" Ace looks up at me. "They already left. Eric convinced them that you killed yourself."

"Why did you stay back then?" I ask.

"Look, we may not be the friendliest to each other, but we have one thing in common. We're Divergents. Eric hates our asses." I nodded my head taking in what he said.

Ignoring the Divergent part I ask, "How did he convince everyone that I killed myself?"

"He said that you went to talk to him and started crying, then you ran out and went to the chasm. He said you jumped. Look, can we stop asking questions?" I look up at him as he finally gets the ropes on my ankles loose.

I get up and adjust my jacket. Ace gets up too.

Then, I punch him in the chest as hard as I can.

"OW! What was that for?" He yells, a smile creeps its way to my face.

"Just- just because. C'mon, lets go." We start walking.

Maybe Ace isn't that bad after all.