4.

Your P.O.V

Soon more people come down.

Most look happy to be here, but some look traumatized.

I wonder what was in their simulations.

My lovely savior walks up.

"Welcome to Dauntless everyone, my name's Four." People exchange glances, chat or remain silent.

I laugh, "Four? Your parent must fucking hate you if they named you after the number."

"Thank you for that." Four replies.

I give him my classic smirk, "You're so very welcome."

"Now, I am your instructor."

"We're about to go to the pit."

"Wow, The Pit! Why didn't my family tell me how funny it was being in Dauntless."

"I'm sorry is that a problem?" He asks, narrowing his eyes.

"It's whatever you choose to make it, Four."

He scowls at me. "How about you tell me what your name is?"

I smile at him, "(Y/N)." I say looking him right in the eyes."

"You have some balls with that smart mouth of yours." Four says.

"Actually, I'm a feminist and that offends me and my womanhood." Four rolls his eyes at me.

Four pushes the doors open and we're in the underground cave kind of thing.

There are places for clothes, supplies and activities. I take a look another look at where we are.

There narrow paths and steps that curve upward and lanterns are in random places.

"Follow me and you will see the chasm." Four says, directing us towards the 'chasm'.

We walk some more and it becomes crazy dark. I hear crazy water hitting the rocks.

"And this is the Chasm!" Four yells over the noise.

Everyone is in awe.

He continues his speech.

"You see this ledge?" Four asks to everyone, pointing to the sharp angle, where the floor drops.

Everyone nods," If anyone of you dare to jump off this ledge, you will die. As simple as that."

"Now, let's eat!" Four leads us to the lunchroom.  I find a table with a boy who has black hair and blue eyes and a girl with purple and blue hair with blue eyes.

As soon as we sit down, the girl with the colorful hair looks at me.

"Aren't you the feminist girl? I'm Luna and this is Levi." The girl smiles, pointing to the boy with the black hair.

"Uh, I'm (y/n)." I say.

"I'm Kassia." I smile.

"Nice to meet you Kassia...and Luna and Levi."

They all laugh. Four comes over and sits by us.

"Feminists don't eat?" Four asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not hungry." I shrug, picking at my burger and fries with my fork.

"Do you know what it is?" Four laughs

"No, I know what it is, I'm just not hungry."

Four leaves. And I tell some jokes.

"Why do you hate Four so much?" Kassia asks me randomly.

"I don't hate anyone." I reply.

"So you love him?" Ryan smirks at me.

"Not that either, but nice try." I laugh and get up.

He's not so bad though.