01

%lowercase intended

%short chapters 

%feel free to ask questions 

escaping lights - first encounter

{ a l e x }

"alex, are you going with me? you said you want to see my workplace" agad naman akong tumango at umakyat na sa taas para magbihis. im really curious about my mom's workplace. she's working as a manager in an entertainment company and she said i can come over anytime.

after an hour, bumaba na ko and saw my mom at the front door. 

"lets go?" she asked. 

we locked our house since wala namang maiiwan. mom will be the one driving since im still a minor. she drove all the way to our destination. 

huminto kami sa isang building, hindi sya maliit pero hindi rin naman kalakihan. yu- what? yuwe- yuha- agh, nevermind. pagpasok namin ay may agad na bumati sa amin. mga staff siguro dito. 

i was about to sit in a small sofa there when a bunch of guys called my mom 'tita' and bow. 

agad naman akong napatayo ng hilahin ako ng nanay ko patayo at iharap sa kanilang lima. 

mom introduced me to them. "she's my daughter, alex." 

"a-annyeong?" 

"halatang may pinagmahann tita, hehehe" sabi nung isang maputi na hindi naman katangkaran, pero infairness, he's cute. when u smile, sun shines~

tumawa naman si mama na para bang nahihiya na ewan. 

"Ah by the way alex, this is hyungseob." mom said referring to the one with milky white skin and not so tall guy. he's handsome omg and he's so cute. i like him. hehehe

"and this is seunghyuk" the tallest guy among them, bro, he's cute. boyfriend look i guess?

  "this is jung jung, he's the oldest among them" mom said patting his shoulders, wait, he's more beautiful than me, why is that?

  "this is euiwoong" she said pointing to the small guy beside hyungseob. he looks like a grade school student, i want to be his noona omg 

"and this..." mom said pointing to the guy who is busy with his phone with earphones in his ears "this is justin" he nodded and he doesnt even look at me. wow. i hate him already.

"they are my favorite trainees here, actually parang mga anak ko na nga sila." tumango naman ako kay mama. 

after that long introduction, mom and i went to her office. my eyes are wandering around, it's full of my pictures. my mom.. really... 

my eyes stopped wandering around and focused in a small frame on my mom's side table. wow, they are really close, huh. it's those guys with mom. 

"uhm alex, by the way..." i looked at her, waiting for her to finish what she's saying. 

"yuehua ent has a training school, like you will train here for about 2 months and will be staying in their dorms, it's your choice if you want to be their official trainee or not." 

"what about that, ma?" i asked. 

"i enrolled you, i know you like dancing and singing and you're just shy in front of me." she said while looking for something in her table. 

"what? ma!" 

"it's deal or no deal, deal, you will be staying here for 2 months, and after 2 months, i will let you attend the exo planet #4 and the diamond edge, arasso? no deal, no training, no concert." mom really knows me. yes, i have passion for dancing and singing but i never dream of entering an entertainment company. 

but the concerts! 

"fine" mom literally clap like a seal after hearing my answer.

"okay, pack your things kapag nakauwi na tayo, bukas na bukas, magstart ka na. and besides, dont worry, binilin kita kila hyungseob." 

is this the end of me? is this what i really need to do for the sake of exo and seveteen? aigoo, nagmahal lang naman ako.