I don't even know what to feel today. If it's bliss or blank.

I should give Finn the time to think first. Maybe he can talk to me after loosening up whatever bugs him?

"Y/n?" a soothing voice brought me back to the reality when I finished whatever I settled on my plate. Jake snapped his fingers in front of me which I only stare at before even realizing he was the voice that kept on echoing inside my head. He must have been calling my name over and over again. "Oh, sorry. What's that?"

"PB told me that she has a gift for you in the candy kingdom. You should go there by now since she's quite busy doing something." I quickly responded with a nod and a short wave of goodbye before leaving the dining table.

❇ ❇ ❇

"There you are!" the bubbly and sweet princess approached me from her garden where she paused watering her flowers by the doorstep. "Hey peebs," I smiled.

"Hey!" she waved a hand. "You didn't bring Finn with you?"

I was going to peek through what Princess Bubblegum grabbed from her pocket when I heard the name I'm irritated about.

"He's not feeling well, I guess..." she chuckled comically, sliding something on my neck with a soft click from it. It was diamond in shape and fuchsia in color where I saw my face reflecting its material.

It's a necklace with a medium-sized pendant that looked eye-catching. Regardless of the weird past, I have encountered before, it felt as if I am protected by a magical force field that is not for the naked eye. "It looks beautiful."

"It's a friendship necklace made by yours truly," she winked as she pulled my hair back to slip the lace behind my (h/c) locks.

I just remembered the time when Finn tossed my hair to put on the necklace he brought. It was the reason why I was controlled by a monster.

I admit it. I may have something towards Finn that also bothers me a lot and it's one of the reasons that he confuses me.

I still don't know why he's suddenly giving me a silent treatment.

"Do you like it?" I hummed. "It's candy charm. When I was crafting that, I just remembered that you're sometimes in danger."

We both giggled, remembering the time I was controlled by the Lich. "Thanks, PB," I stretched out my arms for a tight warm embrace before pulling ourselves apart. She retorted a sincere smile, patting my head softly. "Thanks for being my best friend and my lab partner and even our official citizen! You're already living in Ooo for one month!"

"Dude, it's not like I'm leaving!" I surrendered my hands playfully whilst she chuckled. Oh well, indeed, I'm not leaving. My twin sister must be dead for days now and there will be no chance for me to save her. She's gone now.

Besides, I have my new friends here so I'm glad I'm kinda over it by now.

"Bonniebel!" yelled the one and only person who calls PB Bonniebel.

Marceline floated above us then swooped down beside Princess Bubblegum. She wore a gray sleeveless crop top, a pair of ripped jeans, and maroon high cuts plus the straw hat that she loved so much.

Suddenly, Lumpy Space Princess floated before us, wearing a sparkling magenta top.

"Hey guuuurls," I laughed momentarily the moment she spoke too soon. "What are you guys doing here?" I questioned.

LSP flipped my hair enthusiastically, "Good, you're here!"

"Bonnie, are you coming with us? The breakfast kingdom is holding an Annual Butter-Maple Syrup Skating Festival." Both LSP and Marceline laughed hysterically, showing two golden tickets from each of them. "Oh, c'mon you guys! Are you going to prank them again?"