(20) Quick! Hide If You Want To Live!

Start from the beginning

Haha. Like I'm actually going to talk to him. :p

And then I'm on my way up to Ashton's room, hoping that he's not in Carter's.

I peep into his bedroom. Lights off, no Ashton.

I head off towards the twins's room. I look inside and find them playing video games.

"Have you guys seen Ashton?" I ask, not trying to be annoyed by their loud obnoxiousness.

Which is very hard.

"Nope. Have you talked to Carter?" They snicker. I just roll my eyes and slam the door shut.

Why do you have to do this to me Ashton!

I walk over to the room I dreaded to go into the most...Which I would've thought at first it would've been the bathroom but nope. It's Carter's room.

I open the bedroom door just a smidge. I don't see Ashton, nor Carter! I carefully tiptoe my way in, knowing I might regret this later. I look all over for Ashton, because this would be the only place left. I look in his closet, under his bed, and even behind his massage chair.

Who knew Carter would need massages. Haha.

I take one last look at the room before I leave. Then something on his shelf catches my eye. More like three things actually.

I walk up to a picture frame right next to all of his trophies. The picture is of a girl on Carter's back, laughing her ass off.

Oh my god!

That girl is me!

And im in the next picture!...One where I'm drenched in the school fountain and we were smiling at each other. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

The next one I'm also in. This time this picture was more recent. It was a picture of him chasing me and Ashton.

I run my hand over the smooth glass protecting the picture underneath.

Maybe he actually did care about me...Maybe I should've listened to him instead.

And then I hear voices and my instincts tell me, "Quick, hide if you want to live!"

And you know what? I follow those instincts. I dive right under his bed. A pretty bad hiding spot, but I had literally no time to find somewhere else.

Cut me some slack guys.

Ow, my head.

I can see two tiny feet come through the door and two feet that are much bigger.

Ashton and Carter.

"Did you talk to Cassie yet?!" Ashton whines, stomping his feet.

"No, Ash. I don't think I'm going to be talking to her anytime soon." I hear Carter say, and he jumps on his bed.

Ow, its squishing me.

"Talk to her then! Talk to her right now Carter! Please!" I can hear Ashton start to cry and I have to hold back my tears because I can see how sad he is.

Poor Ashton...

"I'm sorry Ash, but I'm not going to talk to her. It's not going to happen. At least, I would try to if she would let me fucki-freaking explain." I hear a thud on the floor and assume Carter kicked something off his bed. "You should go downstairs now. She should be here any time anyways."

"I'm not going down unless you come with me and you talk to her!" I hear him plead, still crying.

I'm honestly dying because Ashton is crying. I can't bear it.

"Fine. I'll go down, but I'm not talking to her."

This makes Ashton stop crying, but he's still sniffling and it's breaking my heart to see him like this.

Is he like this everyday? Because of me and Carter?

I feel the pressure off my head so I assume Carter jumped off and I see them making their way out of their room.

Phew. I got that over with.

I wiggle myself out of under the bed and I'm about to leave when I realize the footsteps are coming back and my heart starts to race.

"Hold on Ash, let me grab my phone real quick."

The footsteps are getting closer and closer. I think about diving under the bed again, but it's no use because Carter is standing at the door with the funniest expression.

What? I can still make fun of him, can't I?

"Why the hell are you in my room!?" He snaps. I don't make eye contact so I just stare at the ground.

"Calm yourself. I was just looking for Ashto-"

"You didn't look around did you?" He narrows his eyes at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe I did...Now if you will let me me go down to Ashton..." I roll my eyes. I make way to the door and try to get out, but Carter blocks me.

"We need to talk."

________________________________

What's going to happen next? Correct any spelling errors if you see any. I was rushing a little bit so if you see something wrong, don't hesitate to tell me in the comments!

I might take a break off for a day or two because I'm a little busy tommorow. But I still might update. Love ya!

XOXO :p