Chapter 26 - Dylan Blake Biersack

Beginne am Anfang

Taylor's POV

This is literally killing me! One last push and my baby is here.

"Come on baby, you can do it" Blake whisper on my ear. I pushed with all force I had. Until I heard a baby cry. I let out a sigh of relief and put my head on the pillow.

"Congratulations you two, you have a healthy baby boy" that made smile. They took him to cleaning him and measuring him and stuff like that.

A nurse came back in with a blue blanket. She smile at us and gave us my new baby.

"He's so beautiful congratulations" we said our thanks and she was gone. I look down at Dylan, he was sleeping peacefully. He had Andy's pale skin color, his hair and lips, he had my noise, I don't know if he has my eyes or Andy's since he hasn't open his little eyes.

"Baby?" I turned to see Blake with his phone. "Smile" he said. I smile and look down at my baby Dylan. I heard a click. He took a picture.

"Pass me my phone please" he gave me my phone and I took a picture of Dylan and put it on Instagram and Twitter.

@Taylor_ShatterGlasses: Welcome to earth Dylan Blake Biersack ❤😍 April 22, 2011

@TaylorSGlasses: Happy to have my baby boy in my arms. I love you baby ❤ @BlakeShatterGlasses thank you for being here, I love you 😘

I updated and instantly the comments came in. They were all nice, we love our fans.

"He's so beautiful" I said in awe.

"Hi Dylan I'm your mommy" I said my thump stroking his soft cheek.

"I'm your father, we'll not really but I'll treat you as my own" Blake said with a chuckle.

"Thank you for coming and being with me" he kissed me.

"I'll always be here with you" he said. I smile and looked down at our baby.

He looks so much like Andy, its like another copy. My life is in my arms sleeping peacefully.

Andy's POV

I was sitting on the couch, watching tv. I'm bored. Stephanie came downstairs and sat on my lap. I honestly don't know why I asked her to be my girlfriend, she treats my band members like shit, she's different from Taylor. I got my phone out and went to twitter.

"What are you doing?" Stephanie asked looking at my twitter.

"Checking my twitter" making it into a 'duh' voice. She role her eyes and went back to watching tv. I was scrolling down when I saw Blake put something.

@BlakeS_Glasses: @BladeSG @ZackShatterGlasses @Austin_Shatter_Glasses in the hospital. @Taylor_ShatterGlasses is in labor. Come to the hospital now!

Taylor's in labor. I went to see what day it is. April 22, 2011. I wish I could be there with her. I twitted:

@AndyBVB: @BlakeS_Glasses please give me the details.

After that he didn't answer.

***

It's been almost 4 hours and I haven't know anything of Taylor or my baby. That's when my phone light up.

New tweet.

@Taylor_ShatterGlasses: Welcome to earth Dylan Blake Biersack ❤😍 April 22, 2011

There was a picture of him. I click on it and oh my god. He looks like me. He has my pale skin color, my hair, lips and he has Taylor's nose which is perfectly shape. I don't know his eyes color since he has he's eyes close.

"What is that thing?" Stephanie said pointing to the picture of Dylan. I growl.

"It's not a thing! It's a baby! My baby!" She looked confused.

"Your baby?" I nodded.

"Yes my baby boy, don't call him a thing because he's a human being." She role her eyes.

"He not worth it, he's not worth your time" I got angry.

"You know what? I'm tired of you acting like a bitch! You treat everyone like shit! Don't you dare say anything like that about my baby! He's the only thing I care about and her mother which she is my ex-girlfriend but I still love her! I honestly don't know why I asked you out! We're done. Pack your things and leave, I can't stand you being here anymore" she storm up to my room. She soon came back and left but then turn around.

"I never even loved you! I only wanted you because of fame! Goodbye faggot!" I could careless.

I was more happy that my baby is born.

Dylan Blake Biersack.