Meeting the Sakamaki brothers

[Y/N] pov:

I was in the car on my way to my new home. The driver didn't like me talking all he told me was that I'd be living in a mansion with the Sakamaki brothers. I think there's six. Ayato, Liato, Kanato, Reiji, Subaru, and Shu. I giggled, they have weird names that sound alike. "We are here, get out." The driver said with an irritated voice. "O-oh alright." I grabbed my bags and stepped out the car. When I shut the door behind me the driver drove off. 'I wonder what I did wrong..' I thought to myself. I walked through the gate and into the house. "Hello? Anyone home?" I called out looking around. I saw a boy with red hair laying on the couch so I walked over to him. "Hello, are you awake?" I lightly tapped his shoulder and he grabbed my wrist, before I knew what happened he pinned me to the couch. He stared at me in shock. "Are you [y/n]?" He questioned. "Yes, which of the Sakamaki brothers are you?" He got off of me picking me up bridal style making me blush. "I'm ayato. I'm going to call you princess." He smirked. "Please don't call me that." I hissed. "Don't hiss at me princess." He carried me up the stairs to a room. "You will be staying in my room until your room is ready." He said placing me onto the bed getting ontop of me. "P-please g-get off." I started blushing. 'Ayato is really hot..but I don't know him...' I thought to myself. I felt a sharp pain in my neck, I wanted to scream but he covered my mouth. I looked to the side to see fangs!? That's right my parents told me they are vampires. When I felt him stop sucking my blood he sucked on my neck right on my sweet spot making me moan lowly. I heard a knock on the door and he stopped. "Your a disgrace Ayato." A male with dark purple looking hair at the doorway. "Fuck off Reiji! I'm in the middle of something!" Ayato yelled at him. "Our guest needs to eat and meet the rest of the family." Reiji's voice sounded pissed and I flinched a little, Ayato noticed. He growled at Reiji. "I'll take her down myself, now leave." Ayato sneered. 'D-did he just stand up for me?' "Alright and ayato. Don't try having sex with a human girl who you just met." Reiji spat then left. "I'm sorry about him. Come with me." Ayato grabbed my wrist taking me downstairs.