"Even if YOU didn't lie, then Father lied. I can't believe this....my sister is trash,"Yui growled. I flinched. It was at that moment I felt my heart freeze. She seemed shocked at her own words for a moment before disappearing. The other vampires stayed still in the room. 

"How dramatic,"Laito said, seemingly amused. I glanced at him. My gaze slid down to the covers of my bed. 

"Laito, show a little more sensitivity,"Shu told him quietly. I clasped my hands in my lap. "She doesn't really think you're trash, I guarantee that."

"Nah, Pancake is too soft for that. She was just shocked, that's all,"Ayato agreed. He bumped my shoulder with his. "The bond between siblings is very strong, something like this could never break it. Even if my brothers and I don't show our love for eachother-" at this some of the vampires in the room scoffed at him, or made a face. "-it's still there. It isn't non-existent." I feel my heart freeze even more. The cold spreads throughout me.

"She's right. I am trash,"I said to an empty room. The vampires had left as soon as Ayato had finished speaking. I grin to myself. "That's fine. I don't need to try and become what I am not." I look at the time. 6:45 pm. I stand and get dress, and it was then that I found that only in my cat hoodie did I feel better. I sighed as I stood at the mirror. I stared at myself. My eyes had changed from their natural pink color to a cold toned blue. I frowned. Why do my eyes condone my emotions to others? I can lie and act different on the outside, but if everyone can see my eyes what's the point? I look down at my vanity table. I pick up my phone and earbuds and stuff them into the hoodie pocket. Might as well make use of myself. It's only Tuesday. My contact is only there on Wednesday's.... I guess no hunting today. I sighed and left the room, walking down the hallway. When I got to the stairwell, Shu was sitting on a step leaning against the wall. I walked down to him. His eyes were closed, and his earbuds were in. I don't know how long I stood gazing at him until he spoke. 

"If you're going to stare at me, attempt to hide it,"Shu spoke boredly. I flinched and then frowned. 

"My apologies. I thought you were asleep,"I lied. Shu opened his eyes and stared back up at me. 

"Your eyes have changed color,"Shu observes. I shrug. 

"Contacts,"I lied again. He narrowed his eyes. We stared at eachother a bit longer before he shot out and grabbed my wrist. "Ah-hey! Let go!" He rolled his eyes at me and pulled the sleeve of my jacket up. "What are you-" Shu pulled me down on top of him and brought my hand up to his face. 

"I wondered,"He spoke quietly. He closed his eyes and smelled the skin of my wrist, just over my veins. I frowned. "What that smell was. It didn't smell like a demon, but now I can tell that it is." 

"Let go,"I told him. He opened his eyes again and gazed at me. 

"I also wondered if you knew that every time you lie your pulse fluctuates. I can hear it,"Shu informed me. His blond hair fell over his eyes and he flipped it. He bent in and licked the skin of my wrist. I felt chills immediately radiate through my body. Is he going to-?! In one quick motion he bit into my wrist. I squeaked in surprise. I felt the blood being sucked out of me. It didn't hurt....but it didn't feel too pleasant either. He pulled back surprised. "Your blood is the sweetest I've tasted since Yui was human." He bit down again and drank more. I gazed at him stunned. I didn't know what to do or think. As he did this, I felt our spiritual aura's connecting. He didn't move. Does he know that he's connected with it??? More blood kept being removed. In a flash I saw something. 

"Edgar?"a voice said. 

Shu immediately dropped my wrist. I blinked in surprise. He gazed at me with pure shock.