The Phoenix's Tears

What once was a day full of laughter, joy and pride has turned into a day drowned in tears, sorrow and lost.

The sun used to shine so bright a while ago. Now, it seemed to have shyed away from view, retreating behind the comfort of the clouds.

Tears of grief came falling slowly from everyone in the courtyard. A mother clutching her son's remain, an innocent child in tears as she tried in vain to look for her mom, but above all, a King screaming his Queen's name.

"Amihan!!!" Ybrahim desperately screamed while on his knees.

The Queen of Lireo immediately rushed to his father's side and enveloped him in a tight embrace. But even her cannot hide her tears or her grief. The king repeatedly called out for his Queen, hoping that the wind will hear his grief and immediately return his beloved and their child. But as time slowly pass, the sad realization became more apparent. They are lost. And to who knows where. The townsfolk, even the Sanggres and Hathors in attendance, could do nothing but watch as the Rama of Sapiro drown himself in sorrow.

"Amihan!!" The scream echoed althrough out Sapiro.

In a distance, faraway from the grieving Kingdom, a lady, in a deep slumber, tarnished royal gown, and hands cuffed between walls, had heard their sorrow as the wind hides nothing from her.

"Ybrahim." She silently whisper in her sleep.

"Amihan!" The scream becaming audible less and less.

"E correi. Nandito lang ako." Amihan tried to call him out, to comfort him.

"Amihan." Someone called her out. But it was not the familiar voice she loved so much to hear. It was a different one. The voice that never fails to deliver chills down her spine. The terror that accompanied the familiar voice was already enough to bring her back to her conciousness.

When she woke up, she slowly internalized the situation she is in. She's cuffed in between walls of a prison cell where the only light came from the torches lit between the prison doors. A familiar figure stands before her. He was in a flowing black robes. And Amihan did not need to raise her head much higher to identify who the person was. When she finally realize who she's with, pools of memories came flooding in of what has been. And as she remembered everything, her eyes widened in horror as she remembered her child.

"Pashnea ka! Nasaan ang aking Anak?" Amihan asked in a mixture of Anger and worry.

"Huwag kang mag-alala Amihan, masisilayan mo rin sya kung ipapangako mo ang iyong katapatan sa akin." Said Amon as he carresed Amihan's cheeks.

Amihan moved away from the gesture.

"Nahihibang ka na ba? Kahit kailan, habang humuhinga ako, hnding hindi ako aanib sayo." Amihan said with conviction.

"Amihan, kilala kita. Isa kang Reyna, ngunit higit sa lahat ay isa kang Ina na gagawin ang lahat para sa kaligtasan ng kanyang Anak." Said Amon.

"Tama ka Amon. Gagawin ko ang lahat para sa aking mga Anak. Kaya humanda ka. Sa oras na bumalik ang dati kong lakas. Hindi ko lamang ililigtas si Vladimir, ngunit ipapatikim ko rin sayo ang Liyab ng aking Puot!" Said amihan.

"Amihan, sa tingin mo ba ay ganoon ako ka tanga upang hayaan ka pang bumalik sa iyong dating lakas? Hindi lamang simpleng posas ang nasa iyong mga kamay. Ngunit ito ay may basbas ni Bathalang Arde upang pigilan kung ano mang kapangyarihan na meron ka. Kaya habang nakatali ka sa posas na iyan, ay wala kang kahit na ano mang kapangyarihang maaasahan." Explained Amon with a smirk.

"Vuenaveshka! Kung wala man akong magagawa, sigurado akong sa mga oras na ito ay hinahanap na ako ng aking mga kapatid kaya humanda ka." Amihan said, her eyes reflecting loath all over.