The Chaos, The Fear, and The Hope

What do you fear?

As she soars above the sky, her wings rest idly to the gentle wind, allowing the cold breeze to lead her in this empty sky.

She can hear the distant cries of the people below.

They're like whispers delivered by the cold wind in to her tiny little ears.

And she can hear them.

all their fears, all their regrets, and all their sorrow

And her heart aches for them.

It makes her think.

What does she fear?

The question delivers a huge pang in her heart.

She knows.

Even if in moments time she will forget.

Her heart knows what she fears the most.

And it is forgetting what she knows now.

SA SAPIRO

"TANAKESHNA!" bellowed Pirena. " Ilang araw ng lumalaganap ang epidemya ngunit hanggang ngayon ay wala pa rin tayong nakikitang lunas."

All the great leaders of Encantadia and their trusted advisers are gathered in the huge table room of sapiro. In the center of the huge oak table adorned by the painted history of Sapiro is its great ruler itself, The Rama accompanied by his eldest son who just turned old enough to attend such important meetings. Seated in the opposite end of the table is his daughter, the Hara of Lireo surrounded by her advisers, her ashtis Danaya and Alena

" Nakakabahala. Ano kayang klaseng karamdaman ito na hindi magamot ng aking brilyante." wondered Danaya.

"Isa lamang ang ibig sabihin nito. Kung hindi ito magamot ng kahit na sino sa ating mga hawak na brilyante, malamang ay hindi ito nanggaling kay emre." said Alena.

"Tanakeshna na naman! Hanggang kelan ba mananahimik yang si Arde at si Ether. Kailangan na nating mag isip ng pangmatagalang aksyon." bellowed Pirena again.

" At ano ang iyong naiisip, Ina?" asked Mira.

" Ano pa? Kelangan na nating patumbahin si Arde. Hanggang nanatili sya sa mundong ito ay hindi nya tayo patatahimikin. Sa aking palagay ay kamatayan nya ang maagap na lunas sa ating mga problema." suggested Pirena.

" Sheda Pirena. Kung madali lamang ang iniisip mo ay hindi na tayo nakatunganga dito at nag-iisip ng lunas." said Danaya.

" Syang tunay ideya. Kung nandito lamang si mata. Malamang ay alam nya ang gagawin." said Alena.

"O si Amihan." said Danaya thoughtlessly. Immediately all eyes turned wide and directed on the Rama. Some held their breath, some are just curious. For years, it's been known that the mere mention of the missing queen's name changes the Rama's mood to gloomy or worse.

It did caught the Rama's attention. His eyes turned serious than ever, his hands clenched in a fist and for a moment his pain is evident.

"Ado..." Ezekiel called as he placed his hands on the Rama's shoulder, partly trying to contain the damage.

The Rama in return tapped his son's hands on his shoulder as if trying to say it's alright. Though not heard, all breath a sigh of relief.

" Nunong Imaw." called the Rama looking directly at the smallest yet wisest looking creature in the room.

" Bakit Rama?" answered Imaw, his voice sounded tired as if all the years his lived is reflected in his voice.

" Maaari kaya nating muling tanungin ang iyong mahiwagang balintataw?" asked the Rama.