Chapter 2

Jenny P.O.V.

I didn't know how to react to Camryn's sudden burt of anger. Ive never seen her this angry since eith grade year when she said her dad left home and never returned. If I were her I would think of it as a loss for him. He'll never get you expierience his daughter getting married to than mannof her dream when she gets older. He wont ecpierience walking her down the aisle.

She must be really up set. I wonder who shit in her cereal. Anyways, I'm not going to take it to heart. I mean she my best friend. We met in the seventh grade. I watch as she left my self and the rest of the team standing by our meeting spot.

"Hey, guys she needs some space, I will go talk to her." I say to the team

"Alright", they say in unison. I smiled and turned away to catch up with Camryn.

I spot her going toward the guidance office. "Camryn" I yell. I gain stares from the other students standing around including Camryn. As she looks at me a continues walking she bumps into a guy. "Oops" was all I could get out as I reached her. The guy was tall and darkskin but he was cute. He must be new since I havent seen him around yet. Too bad I alread have a boyfriend because he is so hot! ERMAGWASH.

Camryn POV

I was tryna avoid Jenny as I heard my name being called out. What up with her ratchetness. Ni offense but she can be ratchet sometimes. As I look at her, trying to walk away I bumped into this guy. Gawd Lee his eyes met mine. "Uhh, I'm so sorry. I didnt mean to do that" I rush. I could barely get a word out. Why he gotta be so damn cute. His gaze gave me this feeling. I felt as if I was the only girl in the school. I felt as If God had sent me an angel.

"You're fine. " he smiled. "But now you gotta do something for me".

Huh? What could he possibly want from me?

"Sure, what do you want me to do" I was confused. He wanted me to do something for him?

"Please show me around the school" he said. Jenny justnstood their looking at me.

"Sure, l'll do that! May I see your schedule?" I say politely. He handed it to me and I looked through it. We had all our classes together.

"Looks like I dont have to show you around. You'll be following me all day. Get use to me" I chuckled. He laughs "dont mind if I do" he said. He brightened up my morning in a matter of minutes. The whole day we say and talked. I think I actually like this guy. I cancelled practice  and dropped him off at his house so he wouldnt have ride the bus.

I feel different. I like this new feeling. I feel like the happiest woman alive. It feels great to be happy again.