Chapter 1

Camryn P.O.V.

Ugh does she always have to do that? Why can't she be like a normal Parent and get an alarm clock or something? I say aloud.

"I heard that. Get off your bed before I reach up there Child. I swear you ain't gonna like what you earn" She said.

I quickly got up and quickly looked through my closet to find something nice. "This is perfect. I am totally wearing this one." I say to myself. i got in to the shower and took an nice lshort warm shower. As soon as I got out of the shower I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I was wearing a Crop top that read 'LOVE'  inside a read heart and wore a pair high rise skinny jeans. I quickly grabbed my phone, my keys and my backpack and headed downstair to grab a breakfast bar and a juice pouch. The, I went outside to and got in my car. My mom had left without even saying a word to me, but that didn't bother me. I was use to her acting that way.

As I was driving my phone rang. I know I shouldn't be answering the phone while I'm driving, but I did anyways, otherwise I would be having this stupid little lecture on how I need to be respectful.

"Hello? Ma.. I'm driving"

"Yeah and so?"

"Please make it quick Ma."

"So now you don't wanna talk to me? I'm your mother."

"That's funny because you haven't been much of a mother to me. All you ever do is go clubbing, get drunk and hit on me." I quickly hung up and turned of my cell.

I got up to school and met up with my girls. Today will be so exhausting! I have to go to the basketball game. I'm Captain of the cheerleading team.

"hey Cam" Jenny and the girls came running up to me.

"It's Camryn" I said dryly. Only my dad called me Cam. Then, one sunny summer afternoon he left and never came back. I wanted to go with him but he said I couldn't ome with him. 

"Sorry Camryn" Jenn said to me. 

"Im sorry" I said quickly. "I'm just not in the mood today"