Erza and Jellal

Erza P.O.V

I look over at Jellal who was now looking at the floor blushing.
I'm pretty sure the blush on my face could rival my hair. "So."
Mira says. This gets both mine and Jellals attention due to it being said in such a harsh tone. She then continues on "I would tell one of you to pick truth or dare but to make it more fun for me I will pick for you." This frightens me and Jellal, who is trembling with fear as he is not yet used to Mira when she's mad,
and we wait for what she has to say. "Jellal, I pick truth for you,
now tell us why you lied to Erza about having a fiance." I knew this was gonna be bad. Jellal opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out. I put my hand on his to try to calm him down. I guess now is as good a time as ever to come clean. "I knew you were lying to me when you told me you had a fiance and I think I know why" I tell him. He lets out a sigh and finally finds his words.
He looks at me straight in the eyes and answers Mira's question "I figured so. But you know I only did that because I didn't want you to get caught up with someone like me. I'm always on the run from the council and I hurt you." tears start falling from his eyes.
"I hurt you so bad when we were in that tower. You deserve better tha-" I cut him off with a kiss. I hear everyone awing in the background but I really don't care. We both melt into the kiss.
He was finally mine. We finally break it off and everyone starts clapping. The clapping gets interrupted by a squeal. We look over at Mira who then screams "Yes! MY OTP'S ARE FINALLY HAPPENING!"
"What?" we all ask in unison. Mira just looks at us then Gajeel who then says what we are all thinking. "You mean you planned all of this?" "Yep." she replies. Well, I guess it all turned out for the best.