Levy and Gajeel's Dare

What?!?!?!? Both Levy and Gajeel said simultaneously. The solid script mage had a blush the color of Erza's hair, but it wasn't quite as big or as deep as the iron dragon slayer's. "You heard what I said." The two look at each other as awkwardly as possible. Gajeel stands up, grabs Mira and pulls her to the side. "But Mira?" "What is it dumbass?" Mira replied. Gajeel looked at her with a look of concern on his face. "You know I like Levy." "Yea why do you think I'm doing this then?" "What if she doesn't like me back and I make a fool of myself?" asked the blushing like crazy dragon slayer. "Are you kidding me right now Gajeel, She does like you." When Mira said this Gajeel's face lit up as he looked back the tiny shrimp sitting across the room. "Now walk over there, grow some balls and kiss her." "ok"  replied Gajeel. He then walked over to Levy, pulled her up and planted his lips on hers. At first, her eyes widened then she melted into the dragon slayer's arms. The blush only grew as the member's left in the guild whistled and chanted. After about what seemed like five minutes they finally broke loose. They stared into each other's eyes then sat back down. "Hey looks like you finally made a move." said the fire dragon slayer. "Oh shut it flame brain." replied the now pink-faced Gajeel. Instead of talking Levy just leaned into Gajeel. "Now who's next?" Chanted Mira. She walked over to the center and looked closely at all the "ships". "Let's see." Once again all finger and even toes were crossed to avoid possible humiliation. MIra's finger moved over to another blue haired female mage. "Juvia and Gray!!!" Juvia looked at Gray and squealed "Yes my Gray-sama" while Gray had a look of pure terror on his face.