SEVEN

Aspen Blue and Steve Rogers walked out of an airport underpass before breaking into a jog and moving towards the grounded helicopter. Before they could reach it, however, an electro-disabler slammed onto it causing it to no longer be functional. 

The young Blue grew angry as she watched both Iron Man and War Machine fly down towards them. 

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony Stark said, removing the helmet part of his suit.

"Definitely weird." Jame Rhodes responded from his position slightly behind Tony. 

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve spoke as Aspen's brown eyes scanned the area surrounding them. 

Suddenly a figure lead over a truck and gracefully landed on the ground, "Captain." The man said with a nod. 

"What the fu-" Aspen whispered her eyes widening, "that was awesome." 

"Your highness," Steve greeted and Aspen put two and two together. This must be the son of the Wakandan King that was killed in Vienna. 

"Pleasure seeing you here, Aspen," Tony spoke looking at the young girl standing slightly behind Steve.

"Shut up, asshole." She responded and the man raised his eyebrows, turning his attention back to Captain America with a clap of his hands.

"Anyways, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" 

"You're after the wrong guy." Steve responded firmly, hoping to convince Stark to listen to him.

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." Tony snapped back at Cap and Aspen became increasingly angry.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Steve," Natasha Romanoff started, stepping out from behind the two, "You know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

Steve turned back around and paused, taking in a deep breath before Tony Stark spoke again. 

"Alright, I've run out of patience," Tony cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted, "Underoos!"

Aspen watched as a figure flipped over her head, shooting something at Cap's shield and taking it, binding Steve's hand together. The figure landed and looked up at the group, and Aspen was able to make out red and blue on his suit. She had no idea who the new comer was, but her curiosity was sparked by the impressive skills the person showed. 

"Nice job, kid." Tony said and the person leaned up straighter on one knee, still holding Cap's shield.

"Thanks! Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit...Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's-It's perfect. Thank you" He said moving his arms around as he spoke. 

The way he gestured and spoke reminded Aspen of someone, and it didn't take her long to figure out who it was: Peter Parker. She knew that he was coming to Germany with Mr. Stark, and she hadn't seen him around, not to mention this guy had the same mannerisms as the dorky boy from Queens, so it was actually quite easy for Aspen to make the deduction. 

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony said to the young, excited boy.

"Okay," he mumbled, turning to Steve and saluting him, "Cap-Captain. Big fan, I'm Spiderman.."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just-" Tony started, but Peter kept talking. 

"Hey, everyone," he waved.