Chapter 23-Time for a long trip

⬆️that is a Picture of the new book cover for my new book!

OH MY GODS 1.5K you guys are amazing!!!

I am marking a new book called "The New Generation of Heroes"
Anyone can read it so you don't have to read a series to read it!!!

Anyway an Update!!! I am just happy cause now I'm a Freshman!!! Now I just need to turn 14 in August.

Max's POV-
I jumped off the roof to save Percy but as soon as my wings where open a big gust of wind and a Black blur raced past me.

I looked back and saw Percy Flying with his Big black wings extended.

"Yeah go Percy!" I heard Gazzy shout from behind me. A couple of minutes later Percy Landed on the Roof and ran over to us.

"It's time for me to go!" He said and I looked down. I didn't want him to go or leave, but I knew we couldn't keep him here like an animal.

"Come on Percy Let's get you some supplies." Nudge said and we followed her and Percy downstairs. I looked into the supply closet and found a backpack and a Map.

"Here" I threw the backpack and Percy caught it with good reflexes. Better reflexes then any of us besides Daniel. Daniel and Percy where about the same.

We all walked down to the kitchen and Michael, Daniel, and I helped find food that Percy could eat on the way there.

Once he was packed We ran upstairs and he went to his room to get cloths and a Windbreaker. We all met on the roof to say our goodbyes.

Everyone hugged Percy but Fang. "I'll miss all of you!" He said and looked at me. "If you ever need me just come to New York and Find my apartment. He smiled sadly.

Michael, Daniel, Percy, and I huddled a little farther away. "I will see you all again but I must go!" He bro fist Michael and Daniel then he turned towards me and gave me a big hug.

He then took a running start and jumped off of the roof and started to fly away. I saw him check his pockets for something then he waved goodbye to us and flew away.

I sat down while everyone left to go downstairs. I sat there for hours thinking about Percy and if I will see him again.

Yay update and Percy finally left! Prepare for next chapter! It might not be what you expect!

QOTC- what color hair does Max have?