Chapter 12- stupid erasers

Percy's POV-

Three weeks After I couldn't remember anything, life got worse and the experiments got harder. But on the bright side that Graff kid seamed pretty cool even though I knew that was not his name. I could see it In his eyes that he had seen death. And now that I think of it can the others see that in my eyes to? And my sword can't even cut the cage. It just goes through it like it does with mortals.

My thoughts broke when three Erasers came in. They walked on over to my cage and opened the door. The one with the robot eye grabbed me by the hair. My hair was longer than ever now it came down to my shoulders. I didn't even bother to fight them anymore. I knew I was going to die here so why not now. I knew I was never going to see Annabeths Grey eyes again.

The Erasers dragged me by the wings down the hall. And that I got to say was painful. I was still trying to get used to them and I still have not learned to fly with them.

When we got to a white room, why are they always white, they Threw me on the bed and strapped my wrist ankles and Forehead down. I mean really why are they strapping my head down? Afraid I'm going to head butt them.

Then the brown haired lady I first saw when I got here came in.

"Well Well Well. If it isn't the Brave Percy Jackson twice savor of Olympus best swordsmen In 1,000 years. Stuck in my Lab for 9 weeks and as helpless as you can get."

"What are you going to do to me today? Dissected Me?"

"Good Guess Mr. Jackson but no. We are going to cut you open and hollow out your bones so you can fly easier."

I just stared at her in horror. She has got to be kidding me.

"Percy I am not kidding." She smiled at me evilly. "The reason we don't have to do it to the others is because they don't have Any God DNA so it doesn't effect the Bird DNA. Not even Daniels alien DNA can ruin the Birds DNA."

"Wait what Daniel who's Daniel?" I asked and she just gave me a look of stupidity.

"Well let's get on with it to much chatter." She grabbed a Regular Knife off of the table.

"Wait aren't you going to put me to sleep?"

"Well what would be the fun in that?" I just stared at her. Wow I've been doing that to much lightly.

She turned toward the other Whitecoats that just entered the room. One of them grabbed the other knife and the other two grabbed drills. I don't even get how there considered Doctors.

The Brown Haired lady suddenly cut open my shirt and then my side on my rib bone. I could take it at first but that only lasted a second before I was screaming and sobbing.

They just kept cutting and drilling nonstop. I Blacked out a couple of Times.

Then after what felt like hours of nothing but pain I Finally passed out.

A/N- soooo whad yah think. One of my favorites for sure comment, Star, And share.

QOTD- what what is pipers last name?