Chapter 21- Kissy Kissy

OMG 1.1K views thank you so much I hope this book can get more views than my random fact book.

RL Story Time-

Sunday was mothers day and my mom reminded me 5 times that it was mothers day and I reasponded "Yeah I Know" every time. Now you might think that was rude and all but my mom doesn't care about me and she is rude and treats me like a baby. So I never fot her anything for Mothers Day and I got my step mom bath and body works. So yesterday I come home from school and went to my room to find all of my Donuts Missing. I find wrapers all around the house so I blame it on the Dog. When my mom came home I told her that the dog might get sick and she said the dog didnt take them She did and gave them to my sisters. So it turns out my sisters had Breakfast at my dads house then they each ate TWO I REPEATE TWO2222 packeges of Donuts each. I mean who does that. Anyway I am mad at all three of them and sad for my dog.

I Hate my mom...Step-Moms amazing

No Ones POV-

It has been 3 weeks since Percy Woke Up and he was fitting in just fine. Nudge love to talk to him. Max was always there. Iggy And Gazzy did pranks whith him. Angel Treated him like a parent but the Flock knew she was still trying to get into his mind, and he knew it as well. Michael, Daniel, Max, And Percy hung out alot cause they knew eachother the best and they all were around the same age. Percy was 17, Daniel 16, Michael 15, and Max was 15.

The only ones who didnt get together were Percy and Fang. Percy Didnt Mind Fang but Fang kinda reminded him of Nico. Fang Hated Percy cause he could tell Max liked Percy more than Him.

Percy's POV-

Max and I were sitting on the roof alone while the sun was setting. My wounds were all beter with Major scars.

They talked for awhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max Leaned in to Kiss Me. I didnt know what to do so I leaned in and kissed her back. We were about to go in deeper when I realized something and Pulled away.

"What is it Percy?" Max asked me.

"I...I...I cant" I lokked down and let go of her hand. "I cant Betray Annabeth."

She looked at me for a second and she jumped off of the roof and Flyed away.

I got up after an hour from thinking about Annabeth and went to my room and shut the door. I took my shirt off and jumped im my bed with Only my shorts on. As soon as I fell asleep I had Yet another Nightmare.

Nightmare-

I was at Camp Half-Blood and the camp was on fire. Monsters were everywere and we were all fighting for our lives. I saw Annabeth and was about to run twords her when A Cyclops grabbed me and threw me against a wall. I heard a snap as my Leg hit first agenst the wall.

I had a bad gash on my forehead and my leg was on fire. It probably was broken but I had to get to Annabeth. I killed the Cyclops who threw me against the wall and I limped my way threw the Fighting campers. I was almost to the other side when I heard a scream. Annabeths Scream!

Hahahaha I waited so long go leave you guys off at a cliffhanger Like Uncle Rick. Have fun waiting Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Dont forget to Star and comment.

QOTC- What made the dent In Paul Blowfis's car?